- 6 -

"Im genuinely happy for you dabs" toga giggled as she played on the xbox with him. 

She was actually very pretty when she wasnt dressed up to kill. She had her hair down and was wearing a cute white top with some grey shorts that were comfy. 

"Thanks himi... i dont get why hes with a fucking villain.. and its not like were romantic.. ive never dome this kinda thing.." he sighed. 

"Take him on a date thats romantic!" Her eyes lit up, she was a sucker for romance. 

"Oh your right! I could take him to a restaurant, walk in, have everyone recongise me because im on the news for killing the lead officer.. and then i can get arrested and hawks can loose his job for interacting with a villain, how romantic"

 she paused the game and looked at as if it was christmas. "So lets make a date!!" She got up "oh this will be so much fun!! But you will have to change.." 

"whats wrong with this?" The male frowned looking down at his outfit, simple black jeans and a white tshirt with a black denim jacket over the top. 

"Come on, lets find you something!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him to his room giggling away. 

Meanwhile hawks was sat opposite the rabbit who was stuffing her face with pasta. He gently picked at the food on his plate. 

"You okay nugget?.." she asked slightly cautious. 

"Yeah.. sorry.." he sighed "rumi i think-..." he sighed and waited a few minutes until he finally mumbled "i think im falling in love.."

 she gasped and covered her mouth "oh my god hawks thats amazing!! Is this the person youve been seeing?" She asked. 

He nodded "yeah.. but its complicated-" 

"when do i get to meet them!?"

 "Thats the thing... you dont... i cant let him meet anyone.." 

"oh.. whats going on?" She asked finishing off her meal. 

"I um.. okay dont get mad.."

 "oh my god.. you fell for a fucking villain" 

"shhhh!!" He hushed her since they were in a public place "but yes.." he sighed "i know i shouldnt have but i didnt ever think id feel this way about anyone after Touya but i really like him and its only getting stronger" 

she sighed "well who is it?... is in an actual member or one of the minions that wanted to join because they commited petty theft and think their villains?" 

"Well... hes a mass murderer so im gonna say an actual member" he mumbled. 

"HAWKS!!" 

"Okay we need to leave" he grabbed her arm and oulled her out. 

They walked down the road in silence until the bunny hero spotted an ally and pulled him down there 

"a fucking murderer!! Which one!? Oh no.. dont tell me shigaraki.. oh his lips are so crusty-" she cringed 

"no! Its not shiggy! Its dabi..." 

"da-... oh god thats worse!" 

"How is that worse than crusty lips!?" 

"Because most of his skin isnt even his!! Doesnt he smell of rotten skin?"

 "Well... yeah... but you get past it" he sighed "please rumi i really need your support on this.." 

"no... im sorry nugget... but your putting yourself and everyone else in danger... i cant support this.." she looked down. 

"Rumi-"