- 12 -

Each pro hero was stood in their positions. This was it... the moment everyone had been waiting for. Endevour stood at the front of one of the groups outside the hospital as he waited for the signal to enter. Mirko stood next to him. As she looked around she noticed the winged hero was nowhere to be seen. She didn't know where the commission had put him but all she hoped for as that hawks hadn't changed his mind. That he wasn't suddenly fighting for the villains. She just wanted him to be okay.

Each of the villains stood in their place. Toga, twice and Dabi had just returned early that morning with the gang as promised. Dabi hadn't seen his bird in six weeks and it felt like an eternity. As he looked around he couldn't see his lover anywhere which only raised panic. Where the hell was his lover. Compress put his finger up silencing everyone indicating that he was receiving orders through his ear piece. He nodded and then cleared his throat. "Everyone innate place A" he said as each villain spread out going to their designated places. They could hear large bangs and such coming from afar, the war on the hospital must have started. Dabi just prayed that Shigaraki was okay.

He wondered off to his spot, killing a few minor hero that got into his way as he went. He started to wonder down the corridor when he heard his birds voice. Haws was here! He ran to the room but stopped at the sight.

Twice went into the room making sure no one was in there was suddenly he was pinned to the floor.

"H-hawks?..." Twice slowly turned his head looking up at the hero.

"I dont want to fight you, but you are our biggest threat... please just surrender and I can take you in without hurting you" hawks gave him a sympathetic look.

"I- what.. b-but your on our team right?"

Seeing the pain on twice face was killing him.

"Im sorry twice... please just trust me..." he begged as he felt twice trying to push him off.

"Trust you!? You betrayed us! You... you.. lied to us! You were my friend!" Twice pushed him off and stood quickly making duplicates of himself.

"Jin please! I dont want to fight you!" Hawks started throwing small feathers into each of the duplicates.

"No. Im not going down without a fight! I will protect this family with everything I have! Ive let them down so many times before.. I won't let them fall because of e anymore!" He cried as was suddenly sent flying to the floor with hawks stood on his chest.

Dabi walked into the room with his hands lit.

"Let him go." He growled and hawks quickly snapped his head back.

God this was bittersweet. This was his first time seeing the villain in six weeks and god he missed him but dabi also looked like he was about to kill him.

"Dabi.."

"Let twice go hawks!" Dabi warned coming closer.

"I dont want to hurt him! Trust me!" Hawks begged again.

"Trust you!?" He threw a large amount of blue flames at the winged hero who dived out the window.

"I-i have to go warn the others" twice stuttered as he stood running to the door.

As the flames died down dabi couldn't see his once boyfriend. That was when he realised..

"Wait twice!" But it was too late. He turned just in time to see a large red feather slice straight through one of his best friends chest.

All dabi could see was red.

Tears was spilling down hawks cheeks. Dabi would never forgive him now. And honestly he wasnt sure he could ever forgive himself.