- 14 -

a month had passed and there were remaining heros all over the streets helping to clear up the mess. Shigaraki was dead and everyone else was arrested or dead themselves... except for one who they never found. Hawks wondered down the street with his hands in his pockets. his hero career was over... not only did dabi burn off his wings but his actual back as well. a lot of his back was now skin graph. he was wearing a casual black tee and jacket with some simple black tracksuit bottoms. he never really felt the need to dress nice anymore. there was a chill in the air and he wasnt used to not having his wings to protect him from the cold. the Todoroki family had spent the last month together mourning their dead father. hawks had gone over there once to drop off some flowers and make sure everyone was okay but they were a mess. shoto seemed completely emotionless... even more traumatised than before. rei was a wreck. fuyumi was once again trying to hold the family together, natsuo didnt make it easy and touya... no one knew where he was. 

he continued walking down the long empty street as he spotted an old building in the corner of his eye. he squinted a little to see it and noticed it was the old building of the commissions academy. he had lost a lot of sight in his left eye but not all of it. he started to walk towards it forgetting how long it takes to walk everywhere. after a long time he reached it. half of it was missing but it still stood tall. carefully climbing over the debris he walked in and started to look around. it felt like yesterday they were just innocent kids playing in these halls. he tripped over something and saw a small endevour plush laid in a puddle on the floor. he crouched down and picked it up as tears pricked his eyes. what he would give to go back to him and touya. 

"Keigo.. Keigo!" 

Keigo eyes open as he sat up panting hard. 

"you were having a nightmare, are you okay?" Touya asked with a face full of concern. 

he nodded wiping his eyes and trying to calm his breathing. 

"y-you.. um you dropped this" Touya passed the small endevour plushie to the small bird and stroked his head. " you're safe I promise.. you're with me" 

hawks purred into touyas touch and softly pulled the bandaged boy onto the bed. 

"sleep with me" he muttered 

Touya smiled and wrapped his arms around the small blonde boy kissing his forehead. "im here okay.. I promise it will all be okay" 

as Keigo started to slip into a slumber he gently let the endevour plush go and wrapped his arm around Touyas waist. he didnt need endevour anymore.. he had his own hero... he had his touya.

hawks continued to wonder through the halls. he soon came across a familiar room. his and Touyas room. he walked in and gently scraped the bed with his finger tips smiling sadly to himself. "why didn't we run away back then.." he whispered to himself when he saw something move in the corner of his eye. he swung around to look behind him at the empty door way but nothing was there. he may have lost his quirk but he hadn't lost his senses. he knew that that wasnt just a rat or something. he walked to the door popping his head round the frame. 

"hello?" he yelled out. 

a small stone fell down the staircase at the end of the corridor and hawks walked over to it carefully investigating. the staircase led to an empty room that was indeed empty. he remember this room from when he was a child. 

"come on marshmallow!" Keigo giggled dragging his best friend up the staircase. 

"everyone knows this staircase leads to an empty room Keigo..." touya sighed following the eager boy.