Twenty-Nine

"I promise to tie all your clothes together and throw them in the truck if you don't pack them.. Ava.. I'm not joking" I said coming out of my room.
"You have a visitor.. duh" Ava rolled her eyes and entered her room.

"Nelson.. what are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"You really shouldn't have left your address on my window, I kept glaring at it and I couldn't trash it because I couldn't keep the longing away... I love you Jamie"He held my hand.

" Oh, how I've cursed you these past week yet kept expecting you is beyond me"I hugged him.

" Is something going on here that I should know about? "Ava asked from the stairs.

" Nothing.. pack your stuffs, I'm gonna talk to my friend"I ordered leading Nelson to my room.

" You're moving? "He asked gesturing at the piled boxes.
" Yes, we are moving to Manhattan,I'm starting school next semester" I pushed the boxes off my bed sitting down.

"I lied Jamie" he looked at me.

"What?you don't like me?" I sprang up immediately.

"Of course I like you Jamie .I have since the first day you scammed me and told me you were a visitor" He laughed pulling me to sit in his lap.

"Tell me then" I rolled my eyes.
"Working at the rehab centre ain't easy for young men like me,people hitting on you,even visitors flirting with you so I made a boyfriend up" he looked at me.

"You never had one?" I stood up straddling him to feel comfortable and also look at his face.

"Nope,the slap was from my alcoholic mother just before I sent her away..again" He said.

"Nelson" I called softly.

"Yeah,my sisters left us when I wouldn't leave her alone with the thought she might change..they moved with our father and I was left with her..she's been in rehab centre half of my life but whenever she comes out..she runs to the pub for a drink"Nelson pulled me against him burning his face in my chest.

" You're trying to help her and she doesn't wanna be helped"I patted his shoulder.

" She's still my mother and she's got no one else but I have to live too,I can't let you go Jamie..I love you"He looked at my face.

" I love you too "I hugged him.

" You are so warm and beautiful"He whispered.

" You're so handsome and kind"I smiled.

" I'm glad you're loving to Manhattan, we'll be near each other"He said.

" I've done things too in my past apart from being an addict..I had sex with sponsors for roles"I said still holding him tightly so I wouldn't see the disgust in his face.

" We have flaws..what matters is our future..with each other..as boyfriends and lovers..would you be my boyfriend?"he asked.

" Yes.. yes.. I'll be your boyfriend"I smiled happily.