Chp 1

You worked in the same place with a small circle of mutual friends that you share with Hobi. He was an artist while you worked behind the scenes with your best friend Jimin. Min Yoongi was your boss and you three had office spaces near each other. You had no intentions of dating until one day you saw Hobi and were intrigued by his looks. Jimin hooked you two up. Hobi and you clicked instantly, it was like heaven. Three years later, everything turned sour quickly, you two were once inseparable and now you can't get through the week without wanting to kill him. You were sitting home alone still pissed off from last night's argument. He told you before leaving not to wait up for him that he was going to blow off some steam, which usually meant he was going to the studio. At this point it's a vicious cycle, the arguments occur more frequently than you'd like to admit, and every few days, you blow up, fuck, and he disappears for hours at a time. These days you all were very stressed due to project deadlines at work, and he was working on his new music as well. You understood the pressure he was under, so you decided to try and cheer him up by bringing food.

You call Yoongi to confirm if Hobi is still there. He sighs on the phone, "YN, yes he is but you should let him work and relax."
You chuckle, "I see what you're saying but I am coming anyway. " After a long pause, you almost thought he hung up the phone,
"I don't understand why you keep doing this you sh-" "Hey, I love him and no worries, we're going to be ok,"  and hang up the phone. You grabbed his food and headed to the studio wearing a long form-fitting maxi dress. You pop your head into Yoongis' office to say hello and he stares at you for a brief moment and gets back to his paperwork.

You knock and enter the studio, "Hey babe, I thought you might be hungr-" He yells, "GET THE FUCK OUT

You knock and enter the studio, "Hey babe, I thought you might be hungr-" He yells, "GET THE FUCK OUT. I DON'T WANT YOUR FOOD." You roll your eyes, "Why are you still mad?" He looks at you in silence, " you know why." Sigh, "You know what Hoseok, forget it, I tried to be nice and feed you because you have been here a while." He yells, " SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU NEVER LISTEN, AND YOU NEVER WANT TO BE HOME WITH ME." You scold him, "We have the same friends dumbass. I just wanted one night out because sometimes you can be a lot.. Didn't we fix the problem last night?" His eyes bore into yours, "THAT DOESN'T MATTER, YOU KNOW I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW. WHY CAN'T WE DISCUSS THIS AT HOME? YOU'RE SO ANNOYING." You slam the bags down, "Hobi, forget it... I'm tired of going back and forth. It's always something with you. You always want things your way and nothing is ever good enough. Sorry, I'm a fucking mess, and fuck you."

You scurry to the door but he follows you and locks it. You sigh, "I'm leaving, I'll see you later." His voice softens, " Yn, we need to talk." As you turn to unlock the door, "Babe, not this time. Whenever you're to come home. Just eat your damn food because I'm not cooking shit tonight." He leans against the door and grabs your wrist, "I'm serious." His jaw was clenched. Sadly, seeing him angry was something you loved to see, it is embarrassing how wet it made you every time. He knew this effect that he had on you as he started to pull at the top of your dress. "Babe, don't touch me, I'm gonna leave." He leans closer, "No, you need to stay.. I'll make you smile." He kisses your neck and you push him away, " I'll see you in a few hours, I have things-" He grabs your hands, "You don't, why else would you come here, wearing this?" The cloth of your thong was soaking wet. He stares at you as he trails his hands along your dark tan skin. You hold your breath as his hands slip under your dress and up your legs. He pauses when he gets to your thong and stares at you. He runs his fingers along your wet heat, and your breath hitches, he says in a raspy voice, "you are so ready for me, let me help you, let's fix this fight." He's placing kisses on your leg and stops at your inner thigh when you let out a moan. He looks up at you and smiles, " I know you want it, get on the floor, on your knees." You listen and get down because you were exhausted from arguing the past two days.

He leans down behind you and starts to kiss your neck slowly. The sound of his zipper makes you clench and pulls up your dress and move your thong to the side. "Hobi, please, I just want to go hom-" You gasp as he opens your legs wider and presses into your entrance. He starts to thrust up into you hard. You start moaning his name and he says, "Unghh, are you happy now?"
You close your eyes and scream, "I f-fucking hate y-you." He moves your head down the floor and starts to pound into your soaking pussy,  "Say you love it, say you love me." You smile and keep moaning as he moves up one of his legs for leverage to get in deeper, "baby, say it.. mmm, come on." He's picking up the pace and pulls open your ass cheeks as he thrusts. Your breathing is heavy as pleasure waves over you, "HOBI, I love y-you, please, feels so.. good." Your screams fill the studio, "that's my girl, you're my fucking slut." You love the way he fucks you when he's mad. You love the way he yells and becomes possessive. You clench around his dick, "mmm, baby." He slaps your ass til it starts to sting, "shut up, just take my dick." You start to grind on him while he fucks you til you shout from pleasure. He's pushing in and out quickly now. You feel everything as he relentlessly slams into you. You are about to cum around him and he suddenly pulls out and says, "I'm close, suck my dick." You look at him dazed and confused, with makeup running, because he denied your release. You crawl to him and put his length in your mouth slowly. His tip is in your mouth until he reaches your tonsils, and your head starts to bob up and down fast.

You start to feel him twitch and soon the eruption of his sweet cum aims at the back of your throat

You start to feel him twitch and soon the eruption of his sweet cum aims at the back of your throat. He looks down at you while panting, "You feel better now?" You just nod your head yes. You raise to your feet, adjust your clothes, and tell him you see him after, and hopefully, he's in a better mood too.

In your mind, you know at one point you the arguing, loved his dark side. You welcomed it because of how he presented himself to the world. You love how he fucks you when he's pissed, but you feel like that is not enough anymore. You don't know how to tell him you're tired of the bullshit without it blowing up to another fight. You decided to keep these to yourself until the next time you argue.

AN: I am not sure what gave me the inspiration for this, But I thought "Call Out My Name by The Weeknd" was fit for editing this chapter. This honestly started off as a one-shot but I decided to try and challenge myself, to see what I can come up with. It gets deeper as the story progresses. It takes time for me to edit these including the covers, to the best of my ability, and I will mostly do it as often as I can. Hopefully, you enjoyed it, and stay tuned. As always have a great day and you are doing amazing.