Chp 3

PSA: TW- This chapter contains a form of Somnophilia in one scene- consensual somnophilia refers to sexual activity that the 'sleeping person' has previously consented to while they were awake. This chapter also contains breathplay and ass play(oral). If these make you uncomfortable, you may want to skip this chapter.

Jimin...

Holy shit. Why is Jimin texting me? I'm muting his messages.

As you pull into the driveway. A phone call comes through in the car. It's your boyfriend. "Hello." You hear some background noise. "Babe, how was work?.. Listen, I'm hanging out with Jungkook tonight. I'll be home later." You sigh in relief, "Ok, babe have fun... I do have work tomorrow, don't party too hard." You chuckle knowing it doesn't take much to get him drunk. After a pause, " I love you, babe, see you soon." His phone cuts out a little then he says, " I love you too."

You sit on the shower floor, letting the hot water steam on your skin. Replaying what happened tonight in your head. You can't believe what you did. It was fantastic, yes but... It wasn't right. You all are so close. You wondered how work will be tomorrow. Oh well, you can't change it.

After your shower, you check to make sure there are no marks on your neck. Thankfully, there's not. You eat some fruit and get ready for bed. Deftones are playing through speakers while you drift to sleep. You don't know how long you were out but in your dream, yoongi is on top of you, slow fucking you. You begin to throb and pulse around his hard length, you stare into his eyes. It feels so real as you take every inch as he kisses your lips. You jolt awake, "ahh fuck babe," Hobi slowly thrusts into you, with a grip on your thighs and he gives you kisses. Despite being woken up, which you don't mind, you guys do this often, it feels more intimate as the song Cherry Waves plays on the speakers. He stares down at you and moans, " babe, I love you." As the lyrics play:

"You hang the anchors over my neck

(Saw your end)

I liked it at first but the more you laughed

The crazier I came"

It's rare that he fucks you this way. A softer side that you never see. "Mmmm, I love you too babe." Just as you say this. He slips his hand over your neck and squeezes as he picks up the speed.

He closes his eyes and smiles as he destroys your throbbing cunt. His grip tightens on your neck, and your breathing gets shorter and more frequent. You start feeling woozy as you hear the song lull on. ESCAPE BELOW... You tap Hobi on his arm twice as this is your signal that it is too much. The room is started to get dark and your vision becomes more blurry, The song continues... ESCAPE... Tap tap. He snaps out of it, "Oh shit, I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to." He places one of your legs on his shoulders and continues to fuck you harder now as he rubs your clit as he reaches his high. You watch his face twist in satisfaction as he cums inside you. He's so beautiful, how did I get so lucky... Then you close your eyes and rub his back as he finishes emptying into you.