Chp 7

You wake up with the smell of food cooking but your stomach is in knots. You run to the bathroom and almost didn't make it to the toilet before you are throwing up everything. Jimin rushes to where you are and rubs your back, "It's ok, just let it out." Your head is in the toilet for 10 minutes. He gets you some water, vitamins, and aspirin. He turns on the shower, and kneels down, "yn, I have to finish making breakfast. Take the medicine and go shower. I'll be here soon to check on you." You just nod, still throwing up. After 5 more minutes, you take the meds and hop in the hot shower. You sit in there for a while, but you were still feeling like death. You get the towel and the bottled water to lay back down on the bed with slow music blasting from the speakers. You don't want to leave the bed all day and just want to sip on water. Jimin knocks, "Yn, are you dressed?" You groan, "Noo." He tells you put clothes on and he'll bring the food. You throw on an oversized shirt and shorts. When he comes back and opens the door, "Are you doing ok?" Sighing, "I feel like complete shit... Why did you let me drink so much?" He smiles, "If it means anything, you're still beautiful." You chortle, "Go to hell." He places the food on your bed and goes back to clean up the kitchen. You eat very slowly to avoid vomiting again. He brings you another water bottle, but you looked like you were tired. He tells you to rest some more.

You wake to the sound of him on a call and decide to chug more water before running to the bathroom

You wake to the sound of him on a call and decide to chug more water before running to the bathroom. You lie back down and he comes in eyes wide with worry, "How are you doing?" You look around the room, "Much better thanks." He smiles, "That's great, do you need anything before I go?" Squinting, "What time is it?" He says, "4 pm... You slept all day girl. I ordered you a pizza and it should be here soon." Your mouth is dry like a desert and you sip more water. "Thanks again, you're an angel... Do you have to go... Right away?" He looks down at you then back up, "No, I don't have to, but if you really want me to stay." "Yes, I'll turn on the tv in here." There was a knock at the door and the food was finally here. Thank god because you were starving, and the two of you eat in the kitchen. "You can go shower if you like. I know you had a long day caring for me." Laying down and watching tv, your eyes get heavy again before drifting into slumber with the music still playing on your speaker. The shift of weight on your bed wakes you, and turn around to see him laying down, "hey, welcome back," without thinking, you lay down on his chest, watching his irregular breaths. He whispers, "Yn, come here." You lean up, "Hmmm." You gasp, startled by a kiss. You kiss him back, laying on top of him. He smiles, " I have been craving you since Monday night after you left." You turn off the tv but your led speakers keep playing music. "Why haven't you told me?" He laughs, "I did, you told me not to be weird and that you owe me one." You giggle, "Oh yea, Lol. Do you want this Jimin? I have been a whore all week." His hands caress your back, "I don't know why, but yes. You have been on my mind and it's so hard focusing at work." You look him in the eyes, "You're such a beautiful soul, If you want to, I want to..." Removing your shirt and laying back down on top of him.