Chp 8

At work the next morning, Yoongi is already in your office, "Yn, good morning. So, I hear you are in love." You sigh, "I thought you were just bringing my work for the day." He laughs, "Have you forgotten about your boyfriend.." You roll your eyes immediately, "After our last argument, I haven't spoken to him since... Why do you care?" He sighs and giggles, "Calm down... Kitten." Putting down your bag, "I hate that nickname, besides, I thought I was annoying to you." He scoffs, "You are annoying, but your pussy is good." Warmness flushes over your face, thinking of flashbacks with him. "Dude, shut up. I can't believe that asshole comes home tomorrow. Supposedly we're going to discuss some things." *knock knock* Jimin enters with coffee, "This is for you baby." You squeal, "thank you, babe." He returns to his office. Yoongi glares at you, "Ohh, so he can call you baby, and I can't call you kitten... Priorities yn. I'll catch up with you later. You wave at him, "It's not the same... Bye Mr. Min."

You took a half day tomorrow so you can pick up your boyfriend from the airport and you get a notification on your phone.

Hobi: Hey my love, don't bother picking me up from the airport tomorrow.

"Seriously, I already took off of work."

Hobi: I didn't want to bother you. I figured you are still mad... Jungkookie is coming to get me... Is that ok?

You gasp, suddenly feeling lightheaded. Remembering the threesome you had with them. "I wanted to see you but whatever. Yes, that's fine. I'll see you when I get home...I love you."

Hobi: Love you too, see you soon.

You have been distracted all day, knowing everything you did. You can't believe the week you had and wonder if you will act differently towards him. Yoongi interrupts your thoughts by calling your office phone, "How's the work coming along yn?" You sigh, "Not so good Min, I am scared and stre-" He laughs, "don't call me that." You chuckle, "Well, isn't that your name." He says, "Come on kitten... You have to focus. Are you staying late tonight to get things done?" You stare at the phone, "I don't want to but I might have to." He asks, "Do you need any help?" You laugh, "We are not fuc-" He sighs, " Chill out, I want to help as your boss, as your friend." You chuckle, "Uhh huh, but yes, I will need some help. Let's all go to lunch, Jimin, you, and I." He says, "You sure it's smart to invite lover boy." You look at Jimin through the glass, "Of course, we're all cool."  You hang up when Jimin sees you looking and go into your office. He comes in, "Babe, is everything ok?" You smile, "I'm fine love, Yoongi and I were talking about the three of us going to lunch. Are you down?" He stares at you, "Of course... I miss you already." You motion for him to move closer to your desk and grab his hand, "I know you say that to all the girls, besides I.. have to figure out what to do.." His face scrunches, "I know you have to fix things with him. However, I am sure with all my heart, you love me more. I'll see you at lunch." You are getting flustered, "You know I love you but we just can't... I am no good. I'm trash when it comes to love... I-"

 I-"