Ch 5

A couple of days have passed since your evening with Yoongi and Jimin. Your boyfriend hasn't called you. You kind of figured he was still upset with you after Monday. He's such an ass, you wonder how long you'll be able to put up with him. You decide that you are going to call him tonight after work. It's lunchtime and you decided to order food to be delivered so you could work through lunch and possibly leave earlier for the day. There is a knock on the door, "Come in." Your eyes on still on the computer screen. The delivery boy says. "Where would you like the food Ms." You reply, "On the desk is fine." He places the bag down and you see a hand with tattoos on them. This was enough to catch your eyes.

You look at him slowly looking at his grey sweatpants and hoodie

You look at him slowly looking at his grey sweatpants and hoodie. He has beautiful dark hair and large brown eyes. He's moving his lips but you don't pay attention. "Ms... Ms." You snap out of it, "hmm, I'm sorry what?" He flashes you a bunny smile, "You paid through the app but chose a cash tip." You laugh, "Oh yea, I guess you would expect payment." You go through your purse, fuck where is my cash. You scoff, "I'm sorry it's taking a little while to find... What's your name?" He says, "Jungkook." "Ahh, I found it," you look him up and down, and hand him $10, "Thank you, Jungkook, nice to meet you." He nods, "Nice to meet you." He's almost out of the door and you say, "I like your tattoos." He chuckles, "Thanks y/n." And he smiles as he leaves.

Twenty minutes into your lunch you get a message:

Hi, this is Jungkook, the delivery driver from earlier.

You had a dumb moment and just remembered the delivery apps provide contact phone numbers and names. You reply, "hey"

He says, "I noticed you looking at me today, I thought you were cute and did you want to meet up tonight?"

"...... Um sure, where do you have in mind?"

He answers, "My place, then we can figure it out from there."

"......Ok, what's your address I'll be there after work?"

Why does his name sound familiar? ....You can't believe you are going to meet a random guy at his place after work. You know it's not the best thing to do but Jungkook was so handsome. You know deep down you can't go out in public for fear of seeing one of your friends and they will tell on you.

 You know deep down you can't go out in public for fear of seeing one of your friends and they will tell on you