Ch 18

He chortles, "You can sit next to me, I don't bite." You glare at him, " my waist and neck say otherwise... " and slide towards him, the water splashing around your body. His arm stretches over your shoulder, "this is perfect, I wish you weren't such a hoe -" "If I remember correctly, you are the one that came onto me. I was working, minding my business, and you wanted to fuck me in the office."

He squeezes your upper arm, "you could have easily said no." "You too and you didn't help the situation when I came over that night.." Mocking him, "You should fuck Jimin too, we're having a threesome." He scoffs, "I don't regret it, do you?" "I don't regret but I kind of have a major, life-changing situation." His eyes get big, "like what? I'm sure it can't be that bad. You'll always have me and Jimin to help you."

You laugh, "I don't think it will be ok in the end. This time it really might break us all apart." He looks worried, "You are being dramatic, life will throw challenges but somehow, they always work out. You don't have to tell me now." You pile soap bubbles on top of his head, and smile at him, "You're a good friend."

You lean against the tub, grab his hand, and sigh deeply. The bubbles start to dissipate and you two stand to wash up, he rubs your soapy breast and nipples. You look down then up at him and let out a silent moan, "I'll wash your back." You rinse off and put on robes to dry off. You laid down on the bed for a little while but you were so tired from the day, your eyes slammed shut.

In the morning, you hear Yoongi on the balcony on a phone call but couldn't make out what he was saying, so you fell back asleep.

Yoongi: Hey brother, what's up?

Hobi: Hey bro, I need extra time to get her furniture in. Do you think it's possible to change your flight to a later time? I want her to be surprised.

Yoongi: Yes, I can try, why are you doing this again?

Hobi: Yn has been so sick, I needed you to keep her away so I can make sure she's almost settled into her place.

Yoongi: What do you mean sick? ... How are you getting into her place?

Hobi: Look just do what I asked... I'm telling the maintenance I'm her husband and I lost my keys while -

Yoongi: Her WHAT?!

Hobi: Just keep her distracted, I have to go pay for her furniture and set up a time for delivery.

He hangs up the phone and stares at the beach in the distance. After rearranging flights and sitting there pondering the situation as a whole. He orders breakfast and kisses your forehead to wake up. You grumble and put the blanket back over your head, "5 more minutes." He's very patient but tells you there's food and you peer from between the covers.

You get up reluctantly, "Thank you

You get up reluctantly, "Thank you." He's wearing his black trunks and t-shirt. You guys eat and he tells you to shower and change, you pout, "Can we just stay in bed?" He peers over you, "No, we have a whole day planned." "You are no fun." He pokes your arm, "Come on." The two of you walk hand in hand to the beach and set out your towels.