Yoongi POV: Ch 23

AN: Hey everyone. I remember this POV was requested, as I didn't really include Yoongi's reaction to yn's death in the final chapter. I had some time off of work this week and decided to write it. The songs that inspired this chapter were Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande and the Weeknd. Also the song Alone Again by the Weeknd. I won't be posting a video but I'll update the playlist at least. Happy reading and yall have a great weekend.

One day I was sitting in my office working on the details for the next venue. My mind is flooded with thoughts of yn, she looks so beautiful with her belly. I'm actually kind of jealous wishing the babies were... My heart skipped a beat seeing her waddle into my office. My face lit up as I called out to her, "H- hello, I was just thinking of you." She chuckles, "I hope it was all good things," as she rubs her belly. I felt the blood rushing to my face, "always... Um, is everything ok sweetheart?" She smiles ear to ear, "Yeah, as good as they're going to be. I just have some questions about my maternity leave."

My throat clears, " Of course

My throat clears, " Of course. Please have a seat." I explained to her how long she can be out of work and how much and often her pay will be. She nods in agreement and is about to leave, I drown in my thoughts while staring at her beautiful face. Don't let her go without telling her how I feel, try to keep her here a moment longer. I clear my throat, "U-UHH, yn," she turns around, "I-" fuck... spit it out, she's staring at me like I'm stupid. "I'm proud of you." I felt like an idiot, that's all I could blurt out to her. I desperately wanted to tell her how much I love her. How much I wanted to try for us to be together!? It seems like she is sensing my thoughts, she leans in and kisses my cheek, and leaves the room.

My heart begins to flutter and I watch her leave my office. My eyes close and my hand rests on my cheek. The feel of her lips remains on there when my notification rings on the phone:

 The feel of her lips remains on there when my notification rings on the phone:

I put away my phone and rolled my eyes, damn that bitch is irritating. I finished up my shift and remembered that Jimin will likely be going to yn's house tonight. He's been spending so much time with her, trying to bond and shit. I wonder if those babies are his, either way, he's so excited to be a dad. I can't imagine a world with him being a father but I know he will be amazing. Jimin informed me that he'll be shopping for baby stuff tomorrow so I wanted to go visit her. I've missed her closeness so much... I'm down bad for her and it's fucking crazy.