Chp 14

Tuesday

You couldn't sleep last night and were dreading going to work the next day but you did anyway. You were focused but started to get tired before noon. You go to Yoongis' office for your next workload. He looks at you, "This is the fastest you've ever worked. How are you doing?" You whisper because you have no energy, "tired but I need to finish my work, I have to move out... So yeah... You guys already heard that." He asks, "Do you have a place to stay?"

You laugh, "On short notice, no. But I'll -" He interrupts, "You can stay with us." You grab the papers, "Not happening, plus you're leaving next week... I'd be alone with him, I'd rather not. I can look for a place during my lunch breaks." He snickers, "You can barely stay awake during lunch, hell before lunch. Do you need time off to search?"

You catch a glimpse of Hobi in the halls looking sad, with bags under his eyes. You feel upset about how everything turned out, and you zoned out for a second, "Hmmmm." He clicks his pen, "Do you need this week off to look for a place?" You smile, "Yes, that would be great. I appreciate you. I'll finish my work for today, I promise." Your heart quivers when you see Hobi again, there he goes the pain in my ass, I hate him so much. Yoongi follows your gaze, "Yn, let him work, don't bother him. We all have to be here together and put things aside."

You agree with him and leave his office. You see Jimin in the copy room, he looks as bad as you do like he hasn't slept, with glum, and puffy eyes. You work through lunch again in hopes to get out early. You had some snacks at your desk. The afternoon comes and you call Yoongi to let him know you finished and if you can leave at 4. He says it's fine as long as you finished. You go home eager to start packing and searching but you immediately fell asleep. When you woke it was dark and you check the clock it was 8 pm.

You go to the store and buy boxes to start packing. You can't believe Hobi is putting you out, he's such a dick. You don't even know where to start, so you tape up boxes and start packing some of your clothes. You play some music on the speaker, get instantly sad, and start crying. You hear the door open to the room. "Sorry, I- I was packing..." He ignores you and starts looking for something he forgot. You take things out of the dresser in silence trying to fight back the tears. He looks at you, swollen eyes, "Why did you do this to us? I gave you everything yn. Yes, I was difficult but I loved you." You choke on your words, "I loved you too. I-"

He stands in front of the door, "No, despite all of our arguments, I always stayed true to you

He stands in front of the door, "No, despite all of our arguments, I always stayed true to you." You remained silent, "I wasn't thinking, nothing I can say will fix it. I will start looking for a place tomorrow and get out, just as you wish." He puts his head down, "I wished we could have worked. Anyway, I picked up what I forgot... I have to go." You pack most of your clothes, except what you need for the week, and sit on the bed thinking about what items you should take. You guys accumulated so much stuff over the past three years.

Your phone rings, throwing off your focus, "Hello." He answers in a low voice, "Kitten.. how are you?" You take a deep breath, "Fine, packing up my clothes, why are you talking so low?" He says, "I don't want Jimin to know I'm on the phone with you. He's been so upset all day. I'm just checking on you, I'll talk to you tomorrow." You sigh, "Thank you, talk to you soon." You start looking for apartments on your laptop and fall asleep on the couch.