Ch 15

Hobi didn't return home that night, you know when he goes out with Jungkook, he always gets too drunk. You know for sure he was sleeping and won't wake until late Saturday.

Saturday

Yoongi comes over to help you with some of the boxes. You guys take them to his place and puts them in the living room and ask if you want to stay a while. Jimin comes out of the room wearing loose pants and no shirt, "Yn, baby." Your eyes roll, "You don't listen." He laughs, "neither do you, so we're perfect for each other." "Anyway, Yoongi are you excited about your trip." He sighs, "yes, I'm almost packed. Try not to kill each other when I'm gone." You guys laugh, "we'll get along just fine... Where should I sleep?" Jimin says, "aren't you sleeping in the bed with me."

"I'm not, why would I?" Jimin smiles, " you're already pr-" You grab his arm, "Shut the FUCK UP. " He winces, "Oww, sorry." Yoongi just looks at you two, "You guys are fucking weird." You laugh, "I'm going home see y'all tomorrow." Yoongi looks at you, "it was your place." You look sad, "oh yeah, that's right." Jimin walks you to the car, "So how is the baby." You fumble with the keys, "....Babies... I am having twins." He gags, "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? WHAT?!" "I had the same reaction. All of this is very stressful." 

He opens the door, "What if you stop working and stay with me, so you don't have to worry?" "I don't think we can do that until we are certain

He opens the door, "What if you stop working and stay with me, so you don't have to worry?" "I don't think we can do that until we are certain." He hugs you, "I guess you're right. I'll see you tomorrow." He rubs your stomach and asked if you talked to the babies today. You shake your head no and he leans down, " We love you and can't wait to meet you." You stare at him unsure how to feel, "Bye Jimin." He gets up to kiss you goodbye.

Sunday

Hobi comes home early Sunday morning. He invites you to brunch. Looking for a nice dress in your boxes to wear and all of them fitting snugly and you were frustrated, almost to the point of not wanting to go out. You found some wide-leg pants and a cute button-up halter top, your breasts have grown a little, so the buttons were just starting to strain. You put on some eyeliner, lashes, and red lipstick. He smiles, "you look beautiful," he looks down at your shirt and tugs on it, "what's going on here?" "I don't know, my clothes are getting a little tight."

"