Chp 2

A couple of weeks have passed since your argument with Hoseok. Nothing has changed, things would be ok for a day or two, then before you knew it. You were arguing and angrily fucking each other once again. You know, two weeks ago, you said that you would tell him your feelings. You just couldn't muster up the courage to do so. Your sleep pattern has been off and you have been slacking at work. Before the fighting got horrible, you were able to finish in the eight hours, however, your stressful home life has caused your work to pile up. You decided to stay and work overtime until you have caught up. You get distracted when you see someone out of the corner of your eye and gasp... "Fuck, Yoongi, you scared me... How long have you been standing there..." He stares at you, "Sorry, y/n, I saw the light in the distance and wanted to check on you." You chuckle while glancing at your papers, "but you knew my office is back here, there's only one other person it could have been... Anyway, how was your day?" He places his hands on top of your papers, "My day was ok, thanks for asking, I know, I was too busy to talk..." He sighs, " I wanted to speak to you the other day when you called for Hobi-" Glaring at him, "and... What about him?... Everything is going gre-" He cuts you off, "Is it? Are you sure, why do you put up with this?" You stare at him, "Pfft, why are you being rude? Look, we love each other and why does it matter? You're jus-" He pushes the papers off your desk, "You know what Yoongi, get the fuck out of my office. What's your problem?" He sighs and rolls his eyes as you pick up the papers. "It's my relationship and we find ways to make it work. Don't worry about us." He folds his arms and scoffs, "Ugh, listen yn... Do you think it is healthy?" You two are alw-" You huff, "Healthy or not, we help each other learn and grow. He is just stressed, you know." He laughs, "look at you making excuses... I thought you were smarter than this. I thought..."

Your leaning against the desk, arms folded, "I-... WH.AT... No, you're right, I need to... WAIT...why are you here exactly?" His eyes dart around the room but he's silent, "I'm waiting, what the fuck do you want?" He leans closer to your ear, "Y-you."

Your mouth hangs open as you are deep in your thoughts: Did I hear that right, he's so close to Hobi like a brother

Your mouth hangs open as you are deep in your thoughts: Did I hear that right, he's so close to Hobi like a brother. I- we could never. As if he could read your mind, he interrupts your thoughts, " You heard me... I don't know why but I do." You suck your teeth and stare at the papers, "tsk, yeah, that's a bad idea, you and Hobi are friends, we're all close. It's..." Staring at him and he sighs, "He doesn't have to know... I see you two fighting almost every day. Maybe you need to try something else." As he grabs your cheek, you gaze into his brown eyes, "I have to think about this, What if things become bad for all of us? Anything could happen?... We have to be rational." His long slender fingers brush against your lips, "sshh, yn, just stop overthinking, jus-" and soft pink lips press against your big two-toned lips. Blood rushes to your face and you are too stunned to react. You attempt to call his name before his beautiful lips crash back onto yours, searching for your tongue. Your body becomes warm all over and you're still resting against your desk. His hands trail along your tan skin and he places them on your hips. His lush lips are over your neck, pecking, and licking. You moan out loud, "wait, we can't do this." Kissing your neck harder, "Mmm... why not?" He growls, with hands rubbing the inside of your thigh before reaching your clothed pussy. He whispers, " fuck, you are already wet, he rubs your folds with his thumb, "I'm gonna fuck you with my tongue." As he rips off your thong, and your ass sitting on the edge of the desk. "But what about Hoseok... He's my boy-ohh... fuck." His soft tongue is running up and down your slick folds. He moans, "So pretty, so good." He looks up at you with eyes glowing with lust before stiffening his tongue and entering your hole. He hums against you, and you moan, "AHH," his tongue moves fast, and you feel it on every part of your walls. You grab a fistful of his hair and grind against his face. He circles your clit with his fingers while working his tongue, you moan uncontrollably and lay your back on the desk, you're getting close. You scream, "F-fuck, oh my god... right there... right there. " He's moving fast and more sloppy with his motions as you cum down his throat. He chuckles, as he gets up and states, "You were saying kitten." You sit up and meet his gaze, and stare in amazement, "This is so wrong, if we get cau-" his lips smash onto yours, tongues are thrashing against each other, and you taste yourself but you don't care. You can't take it anymore and need to feel him, moaning into his mouth, "fuck... fuck me..." As you help him loosen his belt, and touch his large growing bulge in his boxers that are soaked. You bite his bottom lip as you slide his boxers down just enough to see his dick spring out, it is beautifully dark pink and swollen from arousal. Your mouth just falls open, it was gorgeous and larger than expected, and you wanted to enjoy the view.

He gapes at you, "You act as you've never seen a dick before." You groan and cross your arms, "Hmph, dude shut up." You open your legs wider for him, his head is now at your entrance, and he's moving it up and down to get you more lubricated from his liquid. One arm is resting on the crook of his neck and the other is around his waist. You stare into his eyes and nod yes to continue. His brows furrow as he goes in slowly, "ahh," his breath hitches. On his tip toes alternating between fast and slow thrust. "You feel so good... No wonder Hob-" your nails dig into his back, "n-no, Hobi right now, focus..." Wet sounds fill the room and you start to see stars. His dark brown eyes bore into yours, he was looking into your soul while maintaining a fast and hard pace. Both of you have your mouths open in pleasure. You feel the orgasm coming again and he must feel you clenching, so he starts pounding into you faster and faster. Your back is on the desk again and you close your eyes as you feel every inch rubbing inside. "Mmmm, I'm cumming..... Yoongi" He follows soon after and releases his warm cum all over your stomach.

Opening your eyes from being dazed and confused, you gasped, thinking you saw someone in the hallway

Opening your eyes from being dazed and confused, you gasped, thinking you saw someone in the hallway. You rubbed your eyes and the figure was gone. You are thinking: There's no way someone was here. How long were they here? How much did they see? Please, I hope not. Who was it? Sitting up on the desk... "Did you see someone?" He wheezes, " You can't be serious y/n... What happened to focus?" he smiled. "Yes, I know but... I swear I saw someone in the hallway... Anyway, you promise, not to tell a soul, this stays between us." He gives you a sly smile and a kiss, "I will never tell." He walks you to the bathroom so you can wipe off and lock up the office. Since it's already nighttime, he walks you to your car and waves you goodbye. You are searching for music to drive home to when...

Incoming text...

AN: 😩🙂 ❤️I have no idea why I decided to continue but I wanted to push myself and see how far I could go. I hope everyone liked this chapter. There was no song used for this one. I will update as I can. I will post updates on Twitter. My tik tok does not seem to work at the moment, I am contemplating making a new account and trying it that way. Thank you for reading and stopping by. Have a great day, and night until I return.