Ch 13

You woke as the sun came up, and couldn't fall back asleep. You went to the living room to watch TV while Hobi slept away his hangover. Phone in your hand, you see a text from Yoongi at 5 am, it's a video of him jerking off. You text him back knowing he was sleeping at this time, "I can't wait to have you inside me again." You have no idea why you would send that and think it's the wrong thing to do. You watch TV for a couple of hours before taking Hobi some ice-cold water.

You start making breakfast and hear some coughing in the room and check on him, "Babe, are you ok?" He groans, "uhhhhh." You sit on the edge of the bed and place your hand on his back, "I'll let you sleep in, the food is almost done."  You kiss him on the cheek. He needed something with bread to soak up the alcohol. You finish and walk into the room, putting the food on the nightstand. You lay down next to him and briefly look at him before calling him to wake up, "I brought food, my love." He sits up slowly, "Thank you, babe."

You lean your back against the headboard and turn on the TV while he eats. You are quiet because the conversation from last night is stuck in your brain, "How are you feeling? Better?" He looks at you, "Better now that I'm eating. I appreciate the food. Are you ever going to answer my questions from last night?" You sigh, "I did answer,  I don't know why you think that I'd lie to you." He stares at his plate, "I just have a feeling that something is going on." Your hand is on his shoulder, "Is there a way to make it better? I'm sorry that you're feeling that way." You sigh, "If I was cheating, what would you do?"

He's silent, "I would lose my shit and kick your ass out." You zone out looking at the TV, "You wouldn't try to work things out.?" He clenches his jaw, "Why the fuck would I want to work it out? The woman I love gives herself to somebody else. If you didn't want to be with me anymore, you could have just told me." Your throat suddenly gets dry, "I.. understand but it's just that talking to you is not easy... You always like to argue and I hate that." He takes a deep breath, "Whether you feel you could talk to me or not, you still have to because we are together... Communication ."

You look at him, "I have nothing to say but you're right." He laughs, "I know I'm right. I'm always right." You roll your eyes and continue watching the movie. After he finishes eating, he takes a shower and lies down. You shower next with music playing from your phone. You just sit there and let the water run on your body for ten minutes. He comes inside, "My love, you ok?" You peek out from the shower curtain, "Yes." He walks closer and kisses you, "I'll be laying down." You caress his cheek, "Ok babe." You shower for a few more minutes and put on a t-shirt.

You crawl into the bed with Hobi and you fall asleep. When you wake he tells you to get dressed so he can take you to dinner. You put on a cute black dress but it's a little tighter than before. You have been looking and feeling kind of bloated lately. You guys pull up to a steakhouse, "Wow babe." You guys are all smiles at dinner like last night never happened. You both enjoy what's left of the whole weekend. Sunday evening you get a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Meet me at the hotel tomorrow, right before work for a business meeting.

" How early should I go?"

Yoongi: 7:30. Do not be late.

"Ok boss."

Monday morning comes around, you kiss Hobi goodbye. In the car, you call Yoongi, "Hey boss, what's the lounge name of the hotel for the meeting." He says, "It's room 220." You pause, "No, really what's the lounge." He laughs, "Yn, just meet me in that room." You look at the clock, "You had me wake up early for a fake ass meeting... I'm tired." He says, "I'll be your coffee, hurry." You park the car at work and decide to walk through the back alley to get to the hotel so nobody sees you. You get to the room and knock. He opens the doors in his boxers.