Ch 17

The two of you start eating and he stares at you, "thank you for coming with me. You are my right-hand employee, I value everything you do." You smirk, " I do it because it's my job, I'll never let you down even if I do fall asleep on the clock sometimes... I still get it done." He laughs, "I appreciate your honesty, do you want to go down to the beach tonight and walk around? We can go swimming tomorrow." "I don't have a bathing suit, you didn't tell me what to pack."

He tells you we can go to the shops on the beach to buy whatever you need. "Is this a good idea? We already crossed boundaries in the past. I don't want it to be anything strange between us again." He boops your nose, "Maybe I like strange. Now, hurry before the store closes." You finish eating and put on your flats and you two leave the hotel.

Hobi calls and you tell him everything is fine and you were looking at the venues to get ready for his events and interviews, you tell him you'll give him a call tomorrow. Yoongi questions why you still update him on what you're doing if you two are no longer together. You stay silent and ignore his question. You reach the store and pick up the size you were before getting pregnant, you call him to bring the next size up.

At this time you weren't large yet, but all of your clothes did start getting tight. You open the door and hold your arm out after he calls yn. "Thank you." He peaks in at the mirror and says, "damn, show me when you try it on." "Why?" He chuckles, "because I want to see." "Ugh, fine." You open the door wearing a black bikini with high-waisted bottoms.

" You open the door wearing a black bikini with high-waisted bottoms

He stares at you in shock, "you look beautiful." "It's just a 2-" He enters the dressing room, " Yoongi, get out... you can't be in here." He presses your back against the cold glass and touches your chin, "Why not?" You instantly shudder from the feeling, "This is a store, there are people around." He leans down to kiss you and unhooks the top. He sees the reflection of your back in the mirror, "Yn, what the fuck is this," as he points to it. "I ugh ...Hobi and I were fuck-" He pinches your nipples, "you couldn't wait for me instead."

He kisses the spot right under your chin and you moan, "fuck, you have to get out." He puts his palm against the glass and whispers, "I want you so bad, but I'm patient." He adjusts his pants and leaves the dressing room. You change and look for a towel and sandals for the beach tomorrow. The cashier compliments you two on being a beautiful couple. You look at her before you could say anything. Yoongi says, "thank you, have a great night, " and you two leave the store.

 Yoongi says, "thank you, have a great night, " and you two leave the store