Ch 9

The next day, there are chocolates and a note on your desk that read: We're sorry for last night..." That is all you read before glancing at Jimin and throwing the gifts in the trash. They are going to be mad at you but you don't care. After working for an hour, you knock on Yoongis' door. "Mr. Min, I completed the paperwork from last night. What do you want m-" He sighs, "Are you not going to talk to us? Glaring at him above your glasses, "Just about work...Nothing more... Mr." He puts down his iced Americano, "That's fair but you can't avoid us forever." Crossing your arms over your chest, "That's ok... I can try." He slams down the papers, "Yn, look at me... We have to be cordial, whether you're mad or not.

We talked about this

We talked about this." You grimace, "Cordial goes out the window when you fuck your employees... Can I have my stack of papers n-" His face scrunches, "Don't take that tone with me. I won't repeat myself after this, don't let outside issues affect you here. Hmm... Don't be a bitch." You lean down and whisper, "I wasn't a bitch last night when YOUR hard dick was inside me." He laughs, "You don't complain when my tongue or dick is inside you." Your face lights up, "Well, you are not wrong... I'll only be here a little while today. I'm still mad at you two." He bites his lip, "You are stubborn but we really want to say sorry. We're just worried about you, that's all." Your eyes dart between his lips and eyes, "I will be ok, thank you... Min." He hands you a stack of budget forms to work on. Your eyes roll and you huff, "Ugh, I hate doing these." He laughs, "Get to work kitten, you won't be here long remember."

The budgets take forever to work on, and you didn't have time to check the clock or your phone and it was 3:30 pm. You look at your phone to see 8 messages from babe. The last one reads: "HOME... NOW." There is a pit in your stomach, mind is reeling on what could have gone wrong. You call Yoongi and tell him you're leaving for the day. You rush home speeding, unsure of how fast you were driving. Your stomach was churning as the nervousness kicked in. You open the front door, "BABE." There's no answer as you walk through the house, looking around, "BABE." Walking upstairs, you stop on the top step, thinking you heard a moan. You stand there in silence to make sure that's what you heard, slowly walking to your room, it intensifies. You take a deep breath before walking in, "BABE!!! what the hell? I thought it was an emergency." He doesn't stop stroking himself, "What took you so long? Mhmm," You stare at him and rush to the bed, "I fucking missed you." You kiss him passionately, he removes your belt and pants, then rips the buttons on your work shirt. You smile, "You're so aggressive." As much as you hate him sometimes, you love him the most in bed. He pushes you down to the bed and he touches your thighs before hooking his hand under your thong. He's rubbing your clit in tiny circles before entering one finger, "Yn, you're always so ready for me, I love it." He pulls out his fingers to lubricate your lips and frantically moves them from side to side with heavy pressure. You start to clench on nothing while he watches your face twist in delight, "A-Aaah, babe." He moans, "I missed you so much." You cry, "I missed you too." You're already cumming on the bed, and the wet spot doesn't bother him.