Ch 4

The weekend went by too quickly and it was already morning. You get mad when he leaves during the week because you can never see him off. At home, you hug him tight and plant kisses all over him. Breathing in his light scent as if you won't see him for a while, "I'll miss you, babe." He hugs you tight and says, "I'll miss you more." Then you head to work and he goes to the airport. At the office, you were surprised to see Yoongi didn't go with Hobi. You were honestly upset because you wanted a break from him. He says hello to you when you get to your desk and wave at Jimin. He immediately calls your work phone and asks if you told Hobi before his trip. You laugh and tell him it would have killed his mood and to give you time. You guys agree to meet up for lunch.

The day is going by slowly but you are so excited that you get to catch up with Jimin

The day is going by slowly but you are so excited that you get to catch up with Jimin. Yes, you see him every day but it is rare to hang out with him because when Hobi is home, all of your attention goes to him. At lunch, he voices his concerns of being worried since you didn't update him, he asks you how did this happen with Yoongi. You pretend to not know what he's talking about. He clears his throat, "Stop playing, you know exactly what I'm talking about." You stare at him hesitantly, "Ok, don't tell anyone. Well, you know how I have been doing overtime. Yoongi came into my office wanting to talk-" 

He interrupts, "some talking." Your eyes roll, "Shut up. He basically asked why I love my toxic relationship and maybe it's time to try something new. It was all so confusing. One thing led to another, nothing magical... OKAY!" He stares at you blankly, "Well... you looked like you loved it. So what are you gonna do?" You haven't thought about it, "I don't know. I will just take things a day at a time. That's all I could do right? Besides, I do love Hobi but you know we always fight." Jimin is a great friend and always listens to you.

 You come to him when you need some input on life. He sighs, "If you love him, you wouldn't have done that. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually." You agree to go to Jimins after work to hang out for a while. Suddenly remembering he's roommates with Yoongi. Dread covers your face and you think, it can't be too awkward, you've been over there many times before.

Deep in your thoughts at your desk, "YN, have you finished everything? We're on a tight schedule remember

Deep in your thoughts at your desk, "YN, have you finished everything? We're on a tight schedule remember." You stare at him, "yes boss, I will be done soon." He grins, "Good, I expect it on my desk soon, I'll give you the next project." You nod, "Thank you, sir." The day seemed like it was never going to end when you get a phone notification: