𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 - 𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖙

"Penelope, you received a letter." Reynold tossed the letter to her. "Next time don't use me as your errands boy!" 

Penelope smiles and take it. "Thanks!" She open the letter in front of Reynold, but...

' Dear Penelope

I will be going to a war later after my crowning ceremony. I would be happy if you make a charm for me. For good lucks of course.. I will be waiting for you in the ceremony.

Sincerely,
Callisto Regulus'

Penelope drop the letter and shaken with fear. Her dear friend is going to war... ... She refused to cry thinking it useless. 

"W-Woah, what's up? Why did you dropped that—" Reynold take the letter to read it but as soon he does, he also dropped it out of shocked. "Shit..."

"I have to get ready—!" Penelope immediately called for the maids to get her ready. She asked Duke permission to go out so Duke agree. 

"Wait ,are you going out? I'll come with you—"

Reynold was going to follow her but she rejected him and rode the carriage to go the market. Reynold is a bit of hurt since it's his first time, he was rejected by his sister. Derrick silently laughed but also curious about the situation.

"What's going on?" Asked Derrick.

"... His highness, Callisto is going to war and asked for a charm from Penelope." Claimed Reynold. "War... Brother, you don't have to go to war because you're the heir but do I have to participate in the war too...?"

"That...." Derrick was stunned for a little. "Ah... ... You didn't know, the story never mention about—" Derrick began to talk to himself.

"Brother...?" Reynold slightly backed away as he is creeped out. "I.. I have to go to war too, don't I...?"

"NO!" Derrick almost snap. "N-No, I'm not sure. Even if you have too, I'll take your place instead." Said Derrick. "I'll be talking to Father about this, Reynold stay in your room."

With that, Derrick make his way to his father while Reynold went back to his room.

Back with Penelope, she arrived at her destination and waste no time to search for a charm she can gave to Callisto.

 She plan to put some magic in it too just for more luck. Penelope drop a tear, scared what will happen to her best friend. A lady suddenly wipe her tear with handkerchief.