𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13 - 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖘

"Why you haven't receive any letters from your family?" Asked Eckles.

"The second empress cut off contact with the soldiers, she expecting the front liner to die." Sighed Reynold. "Stop looking at me, brat. Eat your food."

"... I see." Eckles nodded, he took a bite of the apple. "Still, just saying politics in your empire is bad."

"Hah, you think I didn't know that?" Reynold scoffed. "You'll be living with me anyway, you don't have to worry about that matters."

"I'm glad." He smiles, "my kingdom wasn't the best either, my father had it coming. He shouldn't done something stupid."

"Compare to the emperor and second empress, he's not that stupid. Just greedy."he scoffed. "Many people were sacrificed because of this dumb wars."

Eckles nodded, he finished eating up his food. Looking outside of the tent, the situation seems to be better.

He saw Callisto heading towards the tent.

"Ah- master, his highness is heading towards us." Said Eckles.

"Oh, thanks for telling me, Eclipse. I'll be back." Reynold then head out from the tent.

"... It's Eckles..."

"Pinky head, how was the hostage?" Asked Callisto. "Did he spill anything about the hidden grimoire?"

"No, not yet. He gave a little clue about the grimoire whereabouts." Reynold let out a huffed. "Where were you, your highness?"

"Just investigating something in the castle. Turn out the castle lair is used for some sort of ritual. I doubt the hostage know about this." Said Callisto. "I'm planning to burn that castle before anything bad could happen."

"Ritual..? Ugh, what's next? Demon possessing human body??" Groaned Reynold. "You didn't find anything else, right?"

"Oh, I found this cute dragon." 

"What."

"Why do I feel like my brother just picked up something." Kaiser shivered.

"Lmao I bet it's a dragon." She smirks. "Seriously, Han Dongmul you're really got drip. Your face still look the same expect for your hair, I attended your funeral so I know about you."