IV] 𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 - 𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖊𝖌𝖚𝖑𝖚𝖘

I am Han Dongmul... Well, I was until I reborn as the second prince in a novel I read... ...

I was an orphan, the orphanage wasn't the best... ... I was bullied and starved. Fortunately I am talented enough to get good grades in school and graduated. I got good job and nice place to live, yet I felt empty.

Everyday was miserable, I was lonely. I'm not good at befriending people, since no family adopt me, I reached the age I can't stay in the orphanage. 

I hate getting hurts but I want someone's here to be with me. I was all alone, nothing to talk. I continue to live like any average men, nothing's new at all... ...

Until a man with bunny mask and robe, showed up in my apartment. I remember he was injured badly, I remember burn mark on his arm.

I took him to hospital, he has no home. He said he was from another world but I didn't believe him back then and thought he lost his memories. I took this opportunity to feels something, I invited him to my home.

He was really weird, I couldn't understand him back then. Yet I felt happy, he was happy too... At least that was I thought.

"Hey, Dongmul, if you get to live another life... What kind of life do you want to live?" He asked me a simple yet complicated question.

"... Honestly I don't really care. I just want a family that'll love me. It doesn't matter if it's a single mother or just a brother... I just want a family." I replied to him, I wasn't paying attention to his expression that time.

I shouldn't said anything to him, I shouldn't get too attached to a stranger. He never introduced his name yet I believed him.

He presented me a book, he said this will makes me feels alive. I hate how he was right.

'Villain destined to die' 

That's the book he gave me. After that, he left without saying anything. There's no record of him staying in my house and my neighbors seems to have forgotten about him.

I was alone again and he left a book for me. I read it, then read it again, I read it like there's no day tomorrow. 

The story was about the protagonist is the villainess, Penelope Eckhart. 

I feels... ... Completed. I can't stop reading it, I don't want it to end. I don't want the story to end and I'll be lonely again. I love everything in this book, the happy ending is perfect but it's not enough for me... ... 

The third male lead, Winter Verdandi. His description matched to the man who lived with me. I couldn't get enough of him so I started to draw so I won't forget.

I started to design clothes for them, I didn't know how I got this talent for, I just want the story to continue.

I made figures, dolls, bracelets and dresses. I didn't want to sell them yet someone found me. They said it's a good business but I refused. So they took it without my permission, thinking I would appreciate it.

No, I didn't appreciate it at all. I'm the one who suppose to love this story. No one else can, they don't need to understand what I am feeling.

I feels distant, I feel like I am falling apart. It feels unreal how people admired me, I don't want anyone to wear the dresses I made for Ivonne and Penelope to prom. I don't want people to pick up swords that I designed only for Callisto.

It feels wrong.

I don't want anyone to touch what I made. 

Miserable, I took my own life one day.

Then I reincarnated as the second prince, the nameless second prince in the novel. His name is Kaiser, a perfect fitting name for a prince that share no royal blood.

My mother's love is fake, she's using me for survival. I didn't comply to her, I acted like myself for once. 

I met Callisto, he approached me first. I changed their relationship, I made it perfect. I have a perfect brother. 

I want nothing to do with the throne, I just want love from my family. My father, the emperor is a good father but a bad husband to Callisto's mother. I want to hate him but it's the first time in my life I have a father, I don't want to lose this feelings.

I thought I could try and befriend Penelope... ... until I realized someone is reincarnated and is changing the storyline drastically. 

I was suppose to find who is the reincarnator but I was distracted... ....

I met him again, the guys who lived with me. He doesn't remember me but I remember him. Winter, I know his favorite seasons, his lucky number, his favorite food and fruits. I know everything about him and I get along with him again.

He never question me, I never question him. I'll make sure he won't leave again.

The storyline, it's not the same but it feels right. I get to know more story, I get to know more about Callisto and Penelope. I get to make more dresses for her, I get to help Callisto to earn his right for throne.

I thought this story deserve a happy ending but why it won't go a perfect way?

He's leaving again and I won't let it happen.

I'll make sure everyone is here.