𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15 - 𝕾𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

"my lady? It seems like to me, you are avoiding me." Said Winter. 

"Ah... You're mistaken, Marquis...-" Penelope force out a smile. 

"Perhaps you feel threatened what I did to Lady Hana and Young Duke?" Winter wondered. "I apologize, I was doing my job."

"Marquis." Penelope sent a glare to him. "I appreciate your company. Now I am treating you nicely because you're Ella's cousin. Don't mention my family."

"... I understand." Winter smiles. 

Penelope sighed, "because of you, my brother have been weaker. He barely have energy nowadays and I don't know what to do!"

"Hmm? How's so?" He asked. 

"Well, Derrick was busy with work. Usually he's fine but he can't even lift a pen." Replied Penelope. "Hana too, she seems sick whenever Derrick is not around her."

"Hmm... It seem like their souls are tied with each other. My lady, do you remember the book I gave you? The one about deaths and life." Winter mentioned, 

"Ah... Yes, I read it." Said Penelope. "Is my brother and lady Hana situation have something to do in any chapters of the book?"

"If you remember chapter 13, about possessing, I have a little theory about it." He gave a little recall for Penelope. "You said your brother got his head hit a sharp object which put him in a coma for 7 days. If you realized it, 7 is heaven Lucky's number."

"Yes I know that... I pray-" said Penelope. "But possessing someone's body need the original owner of the body to die first. Doesn't that mean my older brother is...-"

"Not really... It far more complicated than what the book describe. Your brother is still alive but not fully, Hana possessed him to complete his soul from shattering." Answered Winter. "The time I forced lady Hana to get out from Young Duke's soul, I could feel his should cracked, same as well with lady Hana. Both of them only have half of their soul." 

"Which mean the more they separate, they'll die...?" 

"... Since young Duke is still alive, he can survive but for lady Hana... She'll die." Replied Winter. 

"Oh...-" Penelope gasped. "God, marquis you have to help lady Hana! Please." Said Penelope. 

"Oh, of course I'll help. There's a reason why I'm here with you." Said Winter. "I still haven't find any solution so I need your help." Said Winter, "first, please take my hand, my lady."

"Don't break my trust, marquis." Warned Penelope as she took Winter's hand. 

"I promise." He smiles, the moment Penelope took his hand, a strange symbol appeared under their feet. 

It's a teleportation spell. They teleported to Winter's secret library, that have thousand of books. Penelope eyes sparks as she saw the books.

"Is— woah! Is all of this books-"