I] 𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 - 𝕳𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐

My name is Hana Park, I didn't live a good life. Everyday was a struggle for me. I dropped from highschool when I was 13 and starts to work since then.

My family abandoned me, I am an illegitimate child from my mother. I was never accepted by my family but I never expected them to abandoned me after years of being abused and neglected.

I didn't cry when they abandoned me, I was so happy that I am free. I was a little bit disappointed that I had to dropped my education but I was happy.

I worked as a waitress at a club. Thanks to my foreign looking appearance, I made a lot of money. I made a lot of friends too, I managed my social life very well.

That's until one day, I fell into a unhealthy obsession. The ideal of having love is never a thing for me, instead I want a family. I don't remember how this obsession start, I remember I want a perfect happy ending for me.

A book was published, the book is called... .... villain destined to die.

I love the book much more than I thought I would. It feels magical, everything about it feels like a magic.

The Villainess is the protagonist and the protagonist is the villainess. The plot twist in this novel is much darker than I thought.

Penelope... ... She didn't get to escape. Before Cha Siyeon conscious enter, Penelope was alone and miserable. She was abused and neglected, something I experienced.

She don't have anyone, she was just a kid and no one helps her. I wish I was there, I would love to have Penelope as my little sister. I want to take her away from her family, and raised her as my little sister. 

I would love to cook something for her and play with her.

I can appreciate her like no one else can.

I am her number one fan. 

Penelope's family, I hate them.  

Derrick Eckhart, all he cares was 'family honour' . So stupid and irritating.

At least Reynold his younger brother got a redemption arc but his old attitude still irritates me.

For the father, duke... Man- hell I hate him too. How dare he brought Penelope to his house then neglected her. Out of sudden when Cha Siyeon in Penny's body, he started to be a good caring father... Ugh I hate him.

I'm glad Penelope didn't forgive him and Derrick... But it was Cha Siyeon conscious...