𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 - 𝕾𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈

"Reynold and I got swords lesson. In other word, I can't hang you with you." Said Derrick as he picking up his wooden sword.

"yeah so we can't hang out with your ugly a—"

"Language Reynold." Glares Derrick as he tossed the wooden sword to Reynold.

"Fine... Whatever- We're training since Father didn't send us to academy. I mean this is basically homeschooling-" claimed Reynold. "The old man is paranoid, I want to go to academy-"

"Oh..." Penelope nodded, she was in the mood to have a picnic with her brothers was rejected. 'I guess they're sons after all' she thought as she observed Derrick hand, the first thing she saw is a fresh scar. "Brother Derrick, did you get hurt somewhere?" Asked Penelope.

"Hmm? I don't think so." Replied Derrick.

"Your hand, there's a scar." She pointed out.

Reynold also noticed and ask, "Huh, brother when did you get this scar—" 

Derrick hide his hand away and had a monotone expression. Reynold and Penelope glances at each other and smile awkwardly at their older brother.

"You know what... I'll just have a tea party with my dolls." Said Penelope.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be going to the knights now." Added Reynold. 

"Hmm... I'll be with you later, Reynold. I have something to do." Said Derrick. "Don't wait for me, train well." Thus, Derrick left the training ground.

"... ... Do you think he's on his puberty?" Asked Penelope.

"Definitely." Reynold replied as he watch his brother slowly disappear.

Penelope left the training ground, since Reynold and Derrick is busy. She will just have tea time with her dolls or write some letter to her friends. 

As she walks, a maid suddenly trip Penelope on purpose. 

"Ouch— hey why—" Penelope got startled by their gaze, the pure hatred on her. She hasn't seen that in a while.

" what an ugly rat. I can't believe our young masters fell for this rat "

" I agree! Even the Duke treat her like an actual daughter. "

" she is a witch. I can feel it, after lady Yvonne went missing. This child suddenly appeared to be Duke's adopted child"