III] 𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 -𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

*Hana Pov*

I am Hana Park

I lived in Derrick Eckhart body

Being around him is boring
But at the same time I can understand his character.

The duke never properly give him an actual affection. Derrick was only raised to be the heir and give birth to the heir.

It was disturbing...

His mother and Yvonne is the one who showed him genuine. The one who didn't treat him like a machine. That's what he told me which is explain why his relationship with Reynold in original are pretty rocky–

I don't know anything about the duchess but Derrick said the duchess is very beautiful and lovable, she died shortly after gave birth to Yvonne. Weirdly enough there's no portrait of the duchess, Derrick never want to speak of the potrait.

Since Yvonne have her mother characteristics. Derrick is attached to his sister just like in the original... I'm getting Mama's boy from him- Ahem... Anyway... ...

Working with him is fun too, he is like one of my colleagues when we are working on projects. Sometime he rambling whenever he is nervous but nobody notice it, instead they saw him talking thoughts to thought.

He constantly tapping his fingers when he is thinking,  it was quite hilarious though. Plus I love to bully him time to time, just make sure he have some fun.

I guess it's not that bad to be here with him.

*Derrick Pov*

I am Derrick Eckhart the heir of Eckhart...

My life have been pretty paranormal since Reynold pushed me that caused my head to hit something sharp... Yeah since then, the woman who called herself Hana have been in my teenage life until now.

Being around her is like having to pick up children toys time to time.

Yet she still with me, she can't leave me nor I can't leave her. We stuck together.

Somehow I got attached to her despite how unladylike she is and how much she caused trouble with my body. Hmm... ... I am reconsidering that Reynold called me masochist, I started to think he's right...

Talking about Reynold... Hana fixed my relationship with him, we barely talked after mother died until Yvonne went missing and Hana came to my life. She fixes everything, something I couldn't do.

She said Yvonne is long gone and a demon possessing her body. Only she knows how much I cried that night, she was sitting next to me waiting patiently until I'm done.

I still remember when she said it's not my fault that Yvonne is gone, it's just how life is it.

Hana... She's a very weird woman. It's not bad to stay with her.