𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 - 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖆𝖑

For the whole week, Derrick have been avoiding Winter. He barely shows up for dinner or breakfast, it isn't like him at all.

Winter also was nowhere to be found this morning, so Penelope feeling bored and invited Kaiser to come to her mansion.

"Is his highness Kaiser coming today?" Asked Emily. 

"Yeah, you can join us for tea time again." Smiles Penelope. "Beside, he want to make a dress for you."

"I am very honoured, thank you my lady!" Emily chuckles, "I really adore his designs!" She said, "even though, as much I would love to join, today I need to run a few errands."

"That's quite a shame but I wouldn't want to disturb your work. I'll make sure to bring you to the palace when His highness invite me." 

A little while later....

"So Winter is here?" Asked Kaiser as he took a sip of his tea. "Noona, you should be careful around that old man." 

"Why do everyone keep telling me to be careful..." She sighed. "Anyway, you're not busy today? Usually whenever I invite you, you said you're busy."

"Ah, I am busy but I'm a bit worried. Young Duke hasn't reply to my letter last week." Said Kaiser. "Where is he now?"

"He's hiding in his room, I think. I mean we could go and check on him—"

"Sure." Kaiser did not hesitate to reply. 

Both of them gets out from the greenhouse, heading to Derrick's office. Just Penelope about to knocked, she heard crashing sound coming from his office.

"What was that...?" Kaiser wondered, 

The door is locked, it's getting suspicious now. They heard sudden yelling, something Kaiser is familiar with. The Korean language.

"Shibai—! Penelope step back!" Kaiser kicked the door.

Penelope was shocked, inside the room, there's Derrick on the floor protecting a platinum blonde haired woman from Winter.