II] 𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 - 𝕳𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒

Once upon a time, there's a prince named Callisto Regulus.

Callisto, the son of emperor and deceased empress Eorka. He was neglected by his father but his mother, the empress love him dearly. 

His father brought in a concubine, his stepmother. He now have a half brother, his name is Kaiser.

That child look nothing like Callisto, he show no interest in throne. Kaiser is the brother Callisto can rely on.

Until he was 10, his mother died by poison and the emperor didn't even mourn for his wife death instead he remarried his concubine.

Callisto life was very miserable until a kind young lady appeared beside him and helps him.

After that, his life wasn't so miserable.

They laughed, play and explored the empire together. He even meet the young lady's family. The father of the young lady didn't approach Callisto. Afraid of the outcome because he is in the neutral side. However, the older brothers of young lady loved to hang out with Callisto.

They are friends

Callisto is very happy to meet someone who will not backstab him or send assassins to him

[cough cough Hana- cough cough Derrick-💀💀💀]

The young lady and Callisto are best friends. Their friendship is lovely, yet his stepmother scheming something cruel.

Callisto want to protect his friends, especially her. He come to realized he is in love with the lady.

He loves her yet he couldn't confess, afraid of rejection, he keeps his feelings hidden. He waits until she is grown up and ready to love him back.

He wait until the day he got the courage to make her his empress...

Unfortunately, that day is just a dream. A happy one