𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14 - 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓

"Your highness... What the hell were you thinking?" Reynold sighed.

Like Callisto said, he found a golden baby dragon. Now the baby is biting off Reynold hair.

"I was thinking if princess would love this little one." Laughed Callisto. "Anyway, take care of this."

"What am I? A babysitter?!" He groaned as he grabbed the little dragon from his hair. "And you, stop chewing on my hair!"

"Being a brat as always." He scoffed. "I found this dragon alone. It seems like it already have body count."

"What?" Reynold was taken aback by the information. "How many humans it killed?"

"Ah, the thing is what the dragon killed are not humans." Replied Callisto. "Their bloods are black and they turned into dust the moment the corpse get touch." 

"... Sounds like demon." He muttered to himself. "My older brother uh— well there was one time I entered his room and I found some books and weird looking scrolls. What you described is kinda similar to what I read." 

"Demon huh...?" Callisto smirks. "Seems like we're not be able to go home. Who would've thought my damned stepmother would sent us to this kind of battlefield?"

"I saw it coming." Said Reynold. "So any name for this dragon?"

"Hmm..." Callisto gaze shifted to the golden dragon. "Your name will be Telemachus." 

The Golden dragon flapped its wings. Callisto nodded in acknowledgement as he smiles.

"It settles then. Commander, I'm trusting you to take care of injured soldiers while I investigate." Callisto gave Reynold an order.

Reynold sighed and hold Telemachus gently. "Yes, your highness." He nodded. "Don't come back and die in front of me. I would love if you just die quietly."

"Not until I marry your sister!" Callisto laughed.

"Ugh—!" Reynold frowns. "Telemachus, you better slander this dumbass prince." He whispered to him.

Reynold entered the tent once again. While Telemachus is climbing his back.