𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 - 𝕮𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖞

"I guess this banquet is also for the soldiers before they go to the battlefield." Said Reynold. "I'll be alright, Penny. I'm strong enough to protect myself."

"Ah... ... Seriously, of course you'll survive. You are an Eckhart. We live to see the beauty of this world!" Penelope comforted her brother. "I don't think Derrick is coming with us since he got grounded though... ..."

"Yeah... ..." He sighed. "Let's just go, we can't keep father waiting." 

Penelope nodded. Reynold and Penelope wearing a matching outfit, colour is red. Type of clothes is your imagination. 

Ahem, anyway... ...

The Duke was silent the whole time and didn't speak to any of his children. He couldn't even look at his own son, how bad is that...?

They arrived at the palace where the banquet is being held. Many sons is spending time with their family instead of socializing. War is a serious thing.

Duke already left to socialize with other, Reynold also left to say goodbye to his friends who are not going to wars because of issues.

Then Penelope stood by herself, waiting for Callisto to arrive. She hopes nothing bad happen to him.

"Hmm... ... This is very stressful... How can Reynold still pretending everything is fine...?" She muttered to herself.

Then there's a tap on her shoulder. It was Derrick, it seems like he sneaked out to go here.

"Brother?" Penelope gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"Business... The first prince, he hasn't arrive yet?" Asked Derrick. "Where's Reynold."

"The prince has not arrive yet and Reynold is over that talking to his friends." Claimed Penelope. "Brother, father will be mad—" Penelope realized Derrick's eyes once again is deep blue.

"Penelope, do me a favor... ... Try your best to get the first prince out of this banquet and brings him to the garden." Said Derrick. "Please... This is to save Reynold. Help us— I mean me." 

Penelope didn't hesitate to say yes as she wanted to help Reynold too. Still confusion never left her alone.

"Lady Penelope!" Ella and a certain Marquis greets Penelope a few minutes later after Derrick left.

"Ah, lady Ella and...?" Penelope raised her eyebrow as she scanning the man next to her.

"Oh right, this is my cousin." Said Ella.