𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16 - 𝕬𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

"No no my hair... Magic can't you just be helpful again???" Penelope groaned to herself as she look at the mirror. "Emily please, tell me.. do I look like Ivonne or not?"

"My lady, you look like yourself!" Smiles Emily. 

"No..." She sighed. "My hair looks like some kind of azalea flower, don't you think so?" 

"I never seen that kind of flowers, my lady-" Emily smile awkwardly. "My hair also changed too, my lady. When I was a baby, my mom said my hair used to be light brown." 

"Hmm... I understand." Penelope smiles faintly. "I wonder will his highness recognize me after he comes home..." She muttered to herself, feeling anxious about Callisto not recognizing her. "Nevermind, Emily can you tell my father that I won't be eating breakfast with him today?" 

"Again? why, my lady?" 

"I need to fix my hair, that's all." Smiles Penelope. 

"So Penelope is not coming for breakfast again?" Duke frown slightly. 

"Don't worry, your excellent. She is 15! Probably going through some phase." Said Hana as she took a bite of her breakfast. "I can go check on her if you want, I mean we both are girls."

"Hana, eat properly." Derrick sighed as he wiped Hana's mouth. "Father, we can check on her."

"... If you say so, Derrick. I'm glad you matured, thank you lady Hana for teaching my son." Smile the Duke.

That's right, the three of them lied to Duke that Hana is a tutor that Penelope hired to fix Derrick behavior. It seems like Duke believe it as Derrick is back to normal. 

As soon they finished their breakfast, Hana and Derrick walked to Penelope's room.

"Do you think she's on her period?" Wondered Hana.

"Hana... God, be shameful a little." He sighed. "This is not your modern world, remember that."

"Ah- I forgot I'm not a ghost." Hana faked a cough. "Anyway, what do you think?"

"I think she's insecure about her hair changing colour." Said Derrick. "Lately she have been trying to hide her hair with everything she can use-"