𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 - 𝕯𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗

Note: in last chapter, I said a year has passed.

Penelope is 13 years old

Callisto is 18 years old

Reynold is 15 years old

Ella is 15 years old

Second prince (Kaiser) is 12 years old

Derrick is 19 years old 

Penelope was invited to have a tea with Callisto again. Usually Derrick would come with her but this time, Reynold is the one who came with Penelope. He said Derrick can't come because of important matter but the actual reason is Reynold locked Derrick in a horse barn because he wanted to spend time with Penelope.

"I see you like sweets a lot prince... Same as Penelope." He smirks 

"Shut up, you are just jealous that you can't eat sweets anymore." Callisto scoffed and eat another candy that Penelope brought.

Reynold was shocked as he realized Callisto knows about his sweets incident. He then looked at Penelope was was drinking tea and glares at her. 

Penelope pretended not to know and continue to drink her tea. Reynold being immature as always took the pillow beside him and throw it at Penelope which caused the cup on her hand fell and dirtied her dress.

"... ... Whoops?" Reynold avoid his gaze from Penelope.

Callisto took this opportunity and immediately stand up from his seat. He take off his cloak and cover Penelope with it. Reynold watched these two lovebirds and he is so done.

'damn is this what brother Derrick have to deal every weekend-?' Reynold thought to himself as he got cringed.

"Thank you, your highness. I should go home now." Smiled Penelope.

"No need! I got plenty of dresses may match your sizes and—" Callisto was cut off by Reynold loud cough.

"You got dresses sized my sister... ?" He gave a disgusted look to Callisto.

Callisto scratch his head, "Well, my younger brother have a very weird hobby on making dresses for girls he met." Explained the first prince to Reynold.

"What a weirdo..." Reynold wasn't having it so he ignored Callisto.

 Penelope slightly chuckles at the scene. "Thank you, your highness." She thanked him.

"Of course, anything for my lady." Callisto continue to smiles.