Prologue.

Nobody's POV:
      Tsukasa stood up in a rush and dashed home in the cold rain. He ran as fast as he could to escape this mess. The mess of his life. He ran past watery puddles littering the road, attempting to never show his face to anyone ever again, including himself.

       Opening the dark wooden door in a hurry, he stepped inside and locked the door behind him. He tried to catch his breath, though it was pretty hard with all the self doubt and stress. He collapsed to his knees behind the front door, a small water puddle formed underneath of him from the rain he ran through just a few moments before. Tears streamed down his face, he just wanted everyone to just go away..

        A few people started banging on the other side of the door. Tsukasa just sat there but they were consistent and didn't leave. They just kept knocking with more and more malice every single pound on the door.

        "PLEASE, JUST GO AWAY." Tsukasa cried, tears flowed out of his eyes and couldn't go away.

       The knocks on the door had more and more force each time. It felt the door was about to bust and Tsukasa knew. So he took off from his previous spot and ran up his staircase. Then proceeded to lock himself in the upstairs bathroom.

       Tsukasa looked around the best he could in the total darkness. Hoping to find some weapon of self defense of any kind. Instead, all he found was his marble sink with various products to make hair fluffy, remove eye bags, make your skin clear and ointments to help injuries. Next to the sink was a shower with a delicate blue shower curtain that was nearly attached to a clean white shiny shower. In front of it was a nice blue mat to match with the curtain. All besides that was a squeaky clean toilet that looked comfortable to use unlike public ones. Obviously none of these items were helpful in his case.

         He knew he shouldn't be looking around and analyzing because the sound of his front door swinging wide open indicated that they got in.