14 A New Friend

Rui POV;
Tsukasa looked at me in a way he's never looked at me before, he loves me..

I felt myself start to blush. "Tsukasa.. I, I'll definitely make you happy, I would love for you to be my boyfriend.."
I embrace him in my arms, he hugs me back tightly. I heard his heartbeat racing, mine wasn't much different.

By then, we've attracted a lot of attention but I couldn't care less.

I pulled away from the embrace and put my hands on his cheeks. Then... I leaned in, I finally kissed him.

Tsukasa POV:
Rui means in and kisses me. I was so happy I felt like crying. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I've never felt love so strong.

I think back to my mom. I'm gonna go see her soon. I'm gonna show her the love of my life... No tsukasa, you just started dating.. I snapped back to reality. Rui broke the kiss and I just looked up at him. I love him so much. And now, I know he loves me just as much.

I couldn't take it anymore, tears started to fall from my eyes, "h-how embarrassing..." I try to wipe them away, though my efforts were found meaningless when the tears kept falling. Rui chuckled.

By then, the show was over and people were starting to leave, so we did the same. On the way out a few people congratulated us who were sitting close enough to us during the show. We thanked them. I don't think I can imagine a day more perfect...

Rui said he had somebody to thank so I waited by a pillar, I was confused when he walked up to Akito. They talked for a minute before Rui returned to me. I decided not to ask him about it.

We started to walk out the big archway that read "PHOENIX WONDERLAND" but just then, we were stopped by a hand on Rui's shoulder.

"Nene?!" Rui asked, turning to look at the long haired sweating girl, who didn't even to bother changing out if her show costume.

"Rui!" She hugged him. Normally i would be jealous cause that's just the person I am but, I know she missed him, I mean Rui just died and resurrected after all.

She pulled out of the hug and slapped him. "You died?! What are you doing here!?" Tears formed in her eyes.
I stepped in. "Hello, you're Nene right? I understand you might have questions and we'll answer them. If you wanna walk home together, we can explain." I said.

She seemed suspicious, then looked at Rui. Seeing that he agreed she went along with it. "I have to go change, I'll be back." She ran off back to the Wonder Stage.

We waited 10 minutes, then she came running back towards us. "Let's get going then.", Rui smiled. I blushed, and intertwined my hand with his without Nene noticing.

We eventually got to my house, I held the door open for the both of them and stepped in after them.

Nene sat at an arm chair, while me and Rui sat on the couch. I scooched as close to him as I could without making it look suspicious.

After a bit, Rui and I got to explaining about the mirror realm, for some reason she caught on unusually quick.. Neither me or Rui questioned it though.

"Well, I'm just glad you're back."
"I see Ryota left the group."
Nene went quiet. She looked down at the floor as if she was openly insulted.

I remembered him as the guy from one of the visions. Though I've only heard his name, I haven't seen him yet.

A few hours later Nene left but gave me her number just in case the three of us wanted to hang out again.

I snuggled up onto Rui. (this time... I guess it was homo😔) and I held his hand.

"Tsukasa, I love you." He said, bringing me closer to him.
"Rui, I..love you too." I replied.