Remember we love you

Felix x Straykids

TW:none

It was perfect. The concert was perfect. Of course Stay's were sad and so were the members. Felix especially had a tough time dealing with his emotions since it was the end of the concert. As much as he tried to stop himself from crying it just got worse when each member said their goodbyes to Stays. Sure it wasn't the last concert nevertheless it was sad if it came to an end. Sometimes Felix wishes to freeze the moment just to never leave. Even though he barely knew Stay personally it still hurt to see them leave the concert. Changbin came over trying to cheer Felix up. He would do little dances and bounce around holding Felix's hands. But even with all efforts Felix wasn't going to stop crying. This was the first time for the member to see Felix crying this long and not even stopping at this point. Jisung joined Changbin trying to cheer up Felix and patted his back. "Yah Felix, don't cry. We'll see Stays soon enough." "But I love them so much." Changbin understood that there was no way Felix would stop crying now and just continued cheering him up. When it came to the point to do their last picture with Stays, Felix still hadn't stopped crying. Felix's voice was sore and he was having trouble breathing so Chan stepped in. "Lixie you need to calm down and focus on your breathing okay?" Felix nodded and slowly calmed down. The members went into their positions holding up their little posters and posed for the picture. They laughed. It was truly a picture they'd treasure. Everyone was getting a little emotional by now and even Minho couldn't hold back his eyes from letting his tears slip. "Thank you for tonight Stays! We loved being with you. Please take care on your way home and rest well! This was Straykids, thanks for coming and hopefully till next time!" Chan said smiling. The members bowed and waved their arms to say a last goodbye. Arriving backstage, Felix cried again. He was super emotional after this exact concert because it was the last one of the concert tour. He loved performing so much and having Stays so near made him overly happy. After the staff had removed all makeup and Felix had new clothes Felix was held by Jeongin. He was guiding Felix to their car where he instantly fell asleep. "Guys, he's finally asleep." Jeongin said relieved. Hyunjin smiled. "He surely gave his all today. He must be exhausted." Changbin added. Chan nodded. Arriving at the hotel they were staying at, Changbin picked Felix up and carried him to their dorm. Feeling bad for Felix, Changbin decided to just let the boy sleep. Changing into his sleeping clothes he shortly fell asleep as well. The night was quiet and the members were in a peaceful slumber.
The next morning, Felix woke up with a very hoarse voice and dry eyes. Still tired he dragged himself in the kitchen but was surprised by all the members already waiting and sitting at the dining table. "Surprise!!" Jisung shouted making Felix wince. Still he smiled. The table was full of each favorite food the members enjoyed. Felix gasped. "You got me ricecakes?" He shouted and sat down almost immediately grabbing the rice cakes. Before he could, he was stopped by Minho. "First, you'll eat soup because your voice sounds like you exchanged it with a crow." He scolded, giving Felix a bowl with Chicken soup. The members laughed and talked about the concert until Felix spoke with teary eyes. "Guys, thank you for always taking care of me!" He simply said and then continued eating. The members still in shock smiled and nodded. "Yah, even if I am the youngest, it's natural to take care of you so don't worry." Jeongin spoke up. "Remember we love you Felix." Changbin added, smiling. And this was it. This was Straykids. Loving. Caring. Brothers. Home.

Authors note: oop this was short but yeah enjoy <3