He will not hurt you

Seungmin x Felix feat. Straykids

TW: well stalking i'd say

Felix was feeling that something was terribly wrong.
'Okay, I need to relax maybe I am just imagining things, or no I know there is something' He thought.
He couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was but he felt it. Currently he was out with the other members. Their dance instructor gave them a day off and everyone was more than happy about it. They have been working hard for the concert and all needed a rest.
"Hey Felix, are you okay there?" Seungmin questioned, looking back at him.
Felix in return, reacted startled and almost flinched.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine!"
It was like he had seen some sort of horror movie and had to walk home alone in the dark. Obviously it was night and dark right now but the members hadn't seen any horror movies recently, so Seungmin knew it had to be something else. Felix would never watch any horror movies on his own and the boy was normally not afraid of the dark. But right now, said boy moved like a scared cat. His eyes scanned the area and couldn't seem to rest. Jisung seemed to have listened in on their conversation and took Felix hand.
"Come on, we're almost there, no need to be afraid of anything, Lixie. Your hyungs will protect you!" He said with confidence in his voice.
Felix nodded again and tried to shake off the uneasy feeling he had. Seungmin decided to keep an eye on his fellow teammate.
"Oh my god, finally we are here. I am legitimately starving!" Jeongin exclaimed.
Minho raised his eyebrows. "You were literally just eating a brownie on our way here. Plus the walk was only ten minutes."
"Look, Chan, Minho's bullying me again!" Jeongin whined.
Chan sighed. Sometimes he felt like he was an actual dad to seven grown up kids. Changbin went to get someone to show them to their table. The boys were in a beautiful restaurant that was decorated with plants and flowers. It smelled like spring. Felix gasped at the sight. It was truly breathtaking.
Following his members to the table, he didn't notice the boy following him with a little bit of distance. The members ordered a lot of food. Since everyone wanted different things the table was soon filled with lots kinds of dishes. They ate in their food in silence and Felix was lost in thoughts. Whatever was following him, must have disappeared because now he didn't feel the uneasy feeling anymore or maybe the food was calming him down.
The thing following Felix was actually a stalker.
He sat at a nearby table and always glanced over to the boys. The boy waited for a moment where he could get to Felix.
"Hey uh I'm going to go to the bathroom." Felix stated and walked away.
Seungmin was nodded and his eyes followed the boy walking to the bathroom. Suddenly he noticed a boy that seemed to also go to the bathroom. He looked suspicious and Seungmin could almost swear he saw the boy somewhere. Something was off. He needed to get to Felix.
Felix was humming and washing his hand when he suddenly noticed a boy staring at him.
"Uhm, do you need anything?" He asked unsure of what else to say.
"No. I simply enjoy watching you. You even look better up close just like you do when you sleep. You know, Yongbok if you dont want to feel unsafe maybe dont leave your windows open. You never know what kind of people will get to you." The boy answered, a smile plastering his face.
Felix blood turned cold and his expression turned pale.
He knew something was wrong these past days. His clothes were slightly displaced. The window was closed when he woke up even when it was open the whole night. And his bathroom was used. He knew it by the strange smell. 'Oh god, is this man stalking me?' Felix thought. The idol tried to act calm and turned around.
"And what do you think gives you the reason to invade my privacy like that?"
"Well my sweet little Felix, you are the company's little puppet so i guess you dont have a say in anything like this. We own you." The stalker laughed.
He stepped closer and lifted Felixs chin.
"Such beautiful features, let's see what else you can do, shall we?" He grinned with evilness in his eyes.
With a loud noise the door was swinging open and a furious Seungmin stepped through.
"I knew I've seen you somewhere! You are that pathetic little stalker!" He yelled.
The boy turned pale but didn't answer.
"Felix, come here." Seungmin called.
Felix ran over to Seungmin and hid behind him. The two boys went outside of the bathroom and called for security. Felix was too shocked to get any words out of his mouth so Seungmin explained.
"What is going on?" Chan asked, his leader voice shining through. He glanced at Felix and panicked. The younger looked sick and his eyes were teary.
"I caught Felix stalker." Seungmin simply said.
"Oh good. Wait what?" Changbin yelled.
"Look, security is handling it right now and I already filed an report but I think it's best if we go home." He explained again.
The members nodded. Minho was too afraid to even ask what happened in the bathroom. Jisung blamed himself for promising Felix that they would protect him. Changbin was simply mad at the stalker and Chan was beyond worried for their general safety. Seungmin went over to Felix.
"Hey, Felix. It's okay. He is going to jail. He will not hurt you. You are safe." He said and looked Felix in the eye.
Something in Felix mind seemed to click and finally the boy started to cry. Seungmin was honestly worried how Felix took it because he was being so quiet but he was relieved that Felix showed some emotions now.
"I was so scared. I- He- He was in my house Seungmin. He watched me sleep! I- Ohgod-"
"I know. It's okay. You are safe. I will protect you. Wanna sleep in my room?"
Felix nodded. The members called an uber to get home and the ride was quiet. Back at the dorms, Chan went straight to JYP to have a chat about safety and other procedures. Felix followed Seungmin to his room and slept in his arms. The poor boy wouldn't leave Seungmins side for a few weeks but Seungmin didn't mind that much. To be honest he felt quite good to give Felix some feeling of safety. Felix trusted Seungmin and vice versa. Felix moved out of his room and in in Seungmins room. They shared a room now and honestly he couldn't complain. He loved Seungmin and he made him feel safe. Life was crazy but with Seungmin at his side, it felt doable. It would be okay.

Authors note: yuck i hated this one but whatever here you go my sweet little stays<33
Pls pls pls if you have any wishes or ideas text meeee