Just look

Felix x Straykids

Tw: none

Today the members had plans to go to a really fancy restaurant after the concert. After all the dieting and focusing on the concert they wanted to celebrate the end with korean BBQ. Felix was especially happy for the others. He knew how much Changbin spent at the Studio and how Minho secretly stayed behind and parcticed some more. The members really did their all to perfect their skills. Just as the members were about to leave, the sky decided otherwise.
Rain started and soon became more and more heavy.

"Man, I really wanted to go!" Chan sighed.

Jeongin nodded. "Yeah but with that rain it is almost dangerous to go!"

"Well looks like we'll stay here then." Minho scoffed and turned around.

The others followed. But Felix stayed behind. He stood at the door and looked at the sky. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

"Hey, Jisung get me the speaker! I have an idea!" He yelled.

Jisung grinned. Whatever Felix idea was he was in. So with that he went to get the speaker and joined Felix at the door. Without explaining anything Felix connected the speaker and played some music.

"Let's go." He simply and ran out in the rain.

Chan joined Jisung at the door and frowned. Felix didn't have shoes on nor a jacket. He would get sick.

"Felix you'll-" He said but was cut off.

"Shh, look. Chan, just look." Jisung said and they both admired the boy.

Felix was singing and dancing in the rain. He looked truly ethereal, almost unreal. The music wasn't exactly quiet so the others came to look what was going on.

Both Chan and Jisung shushed anyone before they could speak. So they just stood there and watched their sunshine member dance.

"What are we waiting for! Come on!" Jeongin yelled and joined the dancing Felix.

Jeongin even took off his shoes. He wanted to feel the rain. And it looked so much fun when he watched Felix. And that is how Straykids ended up dancing in the rain.

Authors note: so this is another short one anyways guys i feel sort of like i am going all maniac probably because i am sick and it is late but whatever sleep is for the dead anyways so i hope you liked this short little story <3