I feel homsick

Felix x Chan

Tw: none i can think of

Felix had a bad day. He woke up feeling sad and angry. He didnt sleep one bit and spent most of time tossing from one side to the other. All he could think about was his elimination. The idol was angry at JYP and angry at himself as well. Felix knew he didnt deserve it but somehow he still found himself feeling guilty and mad about it. Sometimes he felt like he wasn't worthy of his place in Straykids but he'd never say it out loud. It wouldn't be nice to say anyways since Minho was in the same place as him and he didnt want to upset the older. He didnt think the same with Minho and the elimination either way.

With anger built up in his chest he stomped to the dining room. He didnt acknowledged Chan sitting at the table and didn't talk to him either. Chan was observing the strange behavior until he had enough with Felix being moody with him. Luckily there wasn't anyone else awake so Chan was the only one to experience Felix being so different from his normal self.

"Felix, what's up? You are being moody for no reason." He asked.

Felix sighed. "I'm not moody, I am just tired. I am not hungry anymore."

He stood up quickly and left the room. Chan decided to let the boy be. He'd try later again.
To be honest, Felix missed his family like crazy. He didn't see his family in over two years and that fact crushed him. Two years he missed out on memories of his sisters, not to mention all the years he sacrificed for his career since childhood. He literally got cheated out of his childhood. People might say that's the prize you have to pay when deciding to persuade a career like this but still it hurt like shit. If Felix knew the consequences of being an idol before he wasn't sure if he'd have done it.

Felix slumped back on his bed and looked at the ceiling. He shared a room with Jisung which he was really happy for since he didn't bug Felix if he wasn't feeling well. Since it was still early in the morning Jisung was snoring on the bed beside him. Their room was quite messy so Felix decided to use his anger for good. He began throwing their dirty clothes in the washing maschine and kicked his Bbokkari plushies under his bed.

Jisung woke up when Felix accidentally threw a book against the wall. It wasn't supposed to hit the wall that hard but it did and it resulted in a loud bang.

"What in the world?" The tired boy groaned and looked around.

"Ah sorry, that was an accident! Go back to sleep, I'll go do something else." Felix apologized and walked out the room.

Jisung was confused. Normally his roommate would greet him happily and cuddle with him for a bit. But today he seemed so distant and angry. Jisung decided to go back to sleep and check up on the other later.

Timeskip >>>>>>>

Over the day, Felix anger didn't wash away and the members all came in contact with a moody Felix.
It was time for dinner now and everyone was waiting for Felix to arrive.

"Hey has anyone noticed that Felix is acting really weird today?" Jeongin questioned.

Everyone nodded. "Yeah, i did too. He seemed somehow mad..." Changbin admitted.

"You know, he was so mad that he actually broke a mug this afternoon. He just stood there and the mug suddenly exploded between his hands." Minho added.

Jisung nodded. "This morning he threw a book at the wall."

"Hmm he was like this since today morning. Maybe he just had a really bad night?" Chan tried to explain.

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows. "Well that must have been a really bad night if you destroy mug, books and look like someone ate your last piece of pizza."