Let's go home

Straykids x Felix

TW: none ig

Felix had a really bad day. The members noticed as soon as he stepped through the door. His body seemed tense and his head hung low. Felix didn't say hello or even acknowledge the other boys presence. Changbin frowned. When he left Felix to stay back at the Studio the boy seemed perfectly fine but now he looked drained and maybe even sad. Normally he would have stayed back as well but Felix was insisting that he would go home. What in the world happened, was all that went through the members head.

„Oh hi guys, I'm just going to go upstairs and sleep." Felix muttered. 

Jisung smile dropped. The sadness in Felix voice, made him sad as well. Anyhow he didn't want to force Felix to stay if he didn't feel good so he just nodded.

„Wait! Felix are you alright?" Minho asked.

Minho was always mother henning Felix. Ever since they both were eliminated, Minho had has a special bond to Felix. Plus to be fair, Minho always kind of taught of Felix like he taught of his cats. Felix also kind of acted like Minhos cats.
Felix looked back and his eyes started to water.

Chan jumped off the sofa. „Oh no, Felix don't cry. Whatever it is, it'll be alright."

With a few steps the older engulfed the younger in a hug and Felix couldn't hold it anymore. He missed his family like crazy. He hasn't seen his sisters in ages and he just wanted to hug his parents.

When Felix calmed down a bit, the questioning started. Jeongin couldn't look at Felix. Whenever the boy cried, Jeongin had the urge to cry as well.

„Okay, Felix, what happened?" Changbin hesitantly asked.

Tears ran down Felix face. „I miss my family." He whispered and the members almost didn't hear it.
Minho hugged Felix again and the others shortly.

The group hug actually helped. Felix felt so much relief to get the cause of his sadness off his chest. Changbin smiled at him.

„Let's have a movie night! We can chill here with lots of blankets, snacks and omg we should make hot chocolate!" Jeongin yelled excitedly to lighten the mood.

„You are right. I'll call JYP to give us off the next day!" Chan replied and ran out the room.

Soon the others ran off. Minho went to collect all available blankets and even went to ask Twice to get some extras. The hot chocolate was prepared by Hyunjin and Changbin. And snacks were provided by Jisung, Jeongin and Seungmin. Seungmin even got snacks from his secret stash of snacks that he never ever shared. Felix was the last one to arrive back in the living room and Hyunjin's eye lightened up immediately.

„Oh my god, yes! Felix when did you make brownies?!" Jisung yelled when he saw the container Felix was holding.

Felix smirked. „I hid them in my room. I have a mini fridge there you know?"

Chan laughed and with that the members settled down. Felix sat between Changbin and Jeongin on the sofa and was having the time of his life. They were watching Tangled per Jisungs request and honestly Felix felt good. He felt safe and loved.
Maybe he considered the other members his weird, dysfunctional family but somehow it worked. Felix fell asleep in Changbins lap.

The next morning, Felix woke up and almost taught he was still dreaming. There stood the whole group with suitcases. Felix blinked once, twice and then the members shouted in unison.

„Surprise! We're going to Australia!"

Felix smiled from ear to ear. He is going home and not alone but with the people he loved the most.
Chan smiled, he may have threatened JYP but honestly it was worth it.

„Let's go home, mate!" Chan said and just two hours later, the members were getting on their plane to Australia. Life was good.

Authors note: Really short but uh here you go i hope you liked it. Stay safe folks <33