Funny Should You Mention It

And the next chapter! I'm so happy I got it out and didn't lock up and my brain fuzz out on me. That would have made me sad. I won't to continue writing this man! Not have it go on it's on Hiatus because my brain won't work accordingly. So here it is. Comment, Vote, Add to your Reading List. Whatever. xxx

The second we had pulled up into the parking lot of that old dilapidated warehouse, I was on edge.

Paige and Jonathan were in the seats behind me with the passenger seat empty. Don't ask me were Alec is because I don't fucking know, and neither does Jonathan or Paige. I wouldn't be surprised if when we got inside he would already be there. He's just that way.

I glance at my cousin and brother and grinned at them, "Let's get this show on the road, yeah?" Paige grinned at me and darted out of the car. No doubt to go and practically rape Bryan in some corner.

I told myself that I would speak with Emma and Ami about what we were. I didn't like lying to people. Especially to ones that I already considered family. If I actually went through with it and told them... Who the hell knows?

I made my way through the door of the warehouse and instantly caught my brother’s scent. As I grew closer to my birthday, the more my Vampiric abilities began showing themselves. Such as Sight, Smell, Speed, Physical and Mental Capabilities, and for the few extremely lucky Vampires, Powers.

So far I hadn't shown any signs of having a Power; I probably wouldn't get one anyways.

I glanced around the room and quickly spotted my brother hanging out with Andy, CC, and Jake. Sammi, Emma, Ami, and Desi were sitting at the dining table with an assortment of Make Up and other various torture devices. Well... Torture devices to Emma and Ami had they not been hyped up on Rockstars and other Energy Drinks. Paige, Robert, Bryan, and Jinxx sat in front of the TV watching Silent Hill: Revelation.

"What! You fuckers couldn't wait until I got here to watch it! I'm hurt." I put my hand on my hip that I'd popped out. Jinxx looked back at me with a grin.

"Sorry Isobel." Cam said.

'Whoa! Where the fuck did he come from?' I thought to myself.

So maybe my senses weren't that developed yet?

"Yeah, sorry! We didn't think you'd want to watch it." Jinxx told me as he stood up. I crossed the rest of the room and plopped down on the now vacated seat. Jinxx huffed, "And to think I was actually going to give you a hug! The nerve of some people."

"I'm sorry!" I pouted and held my arms open. I wasn't going to get back up! He was going to have to come down here.

"Lazy bitch." Paige said to me. I glared at her.

"Don't start with me, Salvatore."

"Don't start with me, Salvatore." She replied with a victorious grin.

"That's going to take some getting used to." Jinxx told me as he sat beside me and hugged me.

"What?" Cam asked as he took the seat next to me. Jinxx sat down on the other side of me.

"The fact that Paige and Isobel are cousins." Jinxx told him.

"You're cousins?" His face contorted into one of confusion.

"Funny Should You Mention It...?” I rubbed the back of my neck and grinned sheepishly at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Shut the mother fucking fuck up! This is the best damn part of the fucking movie!" Max shouted as he came out of nowhere!

"Best part of what fucking movie!" Ami shouted from where she sat.

"Shut up!" Max hissed like a cat and glared at her.