What You Got!

So this chapter contains her first encounter with the guys.  Meaning there will be a lot more encounters. Funny situations which I'm sure we will all enjoy.  As of right now I'm looking for a picture for this chapter.  I couldn't find a picture of a blonde girl so enjoy Jinxx's pretty face.  I'm not going into great detail about the concert.  Just major keypoints. Oh and for shits and giggles... Let's pretend Max is still in Escape The Fate... mkay? good

The minute I woke up this morning I was excited.  Today was the day.  I would get to see my idols in concert.  Hopefully they would do a Meet and Greet.  That would make my day.  I giggled with excitement.  I let out a shriek when my door suddenly opened and slammed into the wall.  Cam stood in the door way with Alec.

“Wake up Best Friend!”  Cam started singing ‘Goodbye Graceful’ by Falling in Reverse as he walked around my room dancing.  Yeah he was awesome.

“I’m up and alive Cammie Bear!  That’s the wrong band you know?”  I said chuckling and got up.  Alec began shrieking like a banshee.

“OH my GOD, it’s hideous!”  He said and covered his eyes.  He turned around and began running.  He ran smack dab into the wall.  I busted out laughing as he stumbled backward.  I glanced into the mirror attached to my door.  Oh wow.  It is hideous.  I had a rats nest on my head.

“Whoa!  What the hell is up with your hair?”  Mikal said as he stepped over a whimpering Alec.  He had ended up on the floor clutching his eyes whilst rocking back and forth.  I began giggling once more.  I flipped off Mikal and pointed to the door.

“Only gay best friends are allowed in here right now!”  I shouted.  Everyone began walking to the door.  “Cameron?  You’re the gay best friend.”  He chuckled and closed the door.

“I already knew that chicky.  I was just going to shut the door?” He then proceeded to lock the door.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”  Mikal’s voice rang throughout the house.  I busted out laughing.

“That’s not a lot now is it?”  I shouted back earning laughter from my brother and longtime friend.

“Then don’t do anything I would!”  Cam busted out laughing.

“Sure!  Like that’s gonna happen.”  I smirked.  I quickly hopped out of my bed and told Cam I was going to take a shower.  He told me he was going to raid my closet.

As soon as I got of the shower I began to work on my hair.  I styled my hair in the fashion that Andy used to always have his hair before he decided to chop it all off.  I was going to wear war paint to the concert, but I wasn’t going to put it on right now.  It would just get all smudged and come off.  My war paint, I planned, would looked like Jinxx.  I found him adorable.  He reminded me of a Teddy Bear.  I know weird comparison.  But alas, tis true.  I smiled at myself in the mirror. 

When I finally emerged from the restroom with nothing but my towel, Cam sat on my bed with clothes already laid out.  I chuckled at his choice in clothes.  My old and worn out batman top sat there.  I had long ago cut the collar out and made it so it dipped low, but didn’t disturb the Batman logo.  Laid out beside it was a really short pair of black shorts.  They had originally been skinny jeans that had gotten so worn out the pants leg had ripped.  I’d gotten one of my old friends to fix it.  Knee high converse is what greeted me next with yellow laces.

“Why you come out naked.  We’ve been over this.  I’m gay.”  I chuckled at Cameron. 

“I couldn’t resist the chance to try to seduce you babe.”  I stuck my tongue out at him.  “Now get out so I can get dressed.”  He was already out the door before I could even finish my sentence.