Hi! I'm Your Worst Nightmare!

So here we go. The next chapter. Not much to say about this one. Hope it's not a disappointment. I'm not proud of this chapter. I was pissed when I typed it.

After the initial greeting between Desi and Jonathan, which made me want to barf a little, we all decided to head inside. Before I got the chance to say anything I was grabbed by Emma and CC, who drug me off into the other room. I protested when they decided to hand cuff me to the chair and shine the overhead light right in my face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted.

"Hello Ms. Salvatore. I'm Agent Exorcism, and this is... “Emma started but CC cut her off.

"Hi! I'm Your Worst Nightmare. Today we are going to find out just why exactly you decided to murder Ms. Doll. Is it because you secretly like Jinxx?" I glared harshly at CC. What the actual fuck?

"I haven't killed anyone. She's in the other room and I haven't even spoken with her yet doofus! I don't secretly like Jinxx either!" I growled.

"So you admit you like him then!" Emma made an 'A-ha' sound. I stared at her like she grew another head. I half expected her to sprout one out of her neck or something.

"I didn't say anything Emma. I want out of here now." I glared harshly at her.

"I don't think so. You are going to stay right here until you admit it." CC said and crossed his arm.

I sighed and relaxed in my chair. I think they both realized they were going to be here a while. Well, I was going to give them that opinion. In reality, I will catch them off guard and try to get out. How is the real issue? I had absolutely no idea. I could use my supposed strength that came along with being a vampire. Would that not make things suspicious? I think so. I noticed Emma leaning back on the wall and CC was whispering in her ear. Whatever he was saying it was turning her into a school girl. It hit me then.

"Jonathan! Get me out of here! Help me! Ple-" I was cut off by CC slapping his hands over my mouth. I was still yelling though. I jumped out of my skin when the door slammed open, cracking up the wall. CC jumped away from me with his hands held up in the sign of surrender.

Jonathan's eyes were wild and angry. He took one look at me, the handcuffs, and who was in the room with me and narrowed his eyes.