Just Go With It

Haiiii guys!!!!!!! How are you? Good. That's always nice. c; That's besides the point. Here's the new chapter. As for an explanation for Sexual Pool. Well... I was talking with Emma. Enough said. So just go with it. The song totally doesn't fit the chapter, but oh well. The chick over ------------> is Isobel.

It was after we had left the warehouse that Mikal, Alec, and Jonathan seemed to be on high alert. At first I wasn't sure why. Then it clicked.

"Did you guys see someone today?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, we did. I think Emma saw them to. Can't be too sure." Mikal told me in a hushed voice. I winced.

"Would they possibly go after them?" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jonathan tense.

"Shit! What if they do guys?" Jonathan said and began moving faster. Then stopped walking completely. He began growling. "If they touch Desi I'll fucking kill them?" I moved forward and touched Jonathan's shoulder.

"She'll be ok bro. If they go after anyone... It'll be Isobel's mate." I looked over at Alec in confusion.

"I haven't found my mate yet Alexander." I don't know why I grew irritated with Alec over that. Alec smirked.

"I know Isobel. So when you do figure it out on your birthday... Keep it hidden. Don't make a big show of it. You never know whose watching." Mikal whispered to me. "Guys. We need to hurry."

It was just like that; we took off running at our supernatural speed and got to the house in two minutes tops. I was beginning to grow to like the speed. I walked up to my room and notice Coop lying on my bed. I smiled. Coop was a Maltese. I'd had him since I was little. He was one of the last gifts my mom had given me. I loved him to bits. I walked over to him and picked him up, snuggling him to my chest. His small white fluffy head began kissing me. I chuckled.

"That's so gross Coop." I laughed and kissed his head.

"You know why you care for him so much?" Mikal's voice drifted into the room. I looked over at him. "He's your familiar." I stared at him. What is this Harry Potter?

"My familiar?"

"Yes. Egan is my familiar." Egan was a ferret. "Syd is Alec's and Linxx is Jonathan's." Syd was a sugar glider and Linxx was a black cat that liked to hide under my bed and attack my feet when I went to the bathroom in the morning.

"Make's sense. What does a familiar do?" Mikal laughed.

"Give you company. They are extensions of you." I nodded. He came and sat beside me on the bed. "I'm fixing to head home. Before I do. I wanna try something." I looked up at him. He was really close to me. I sucked in a breath.

"What?" I asked him. He chuckled. The next thing I knew... he was kissing me. I felt my eyes go wide. It was amazing. I was kissing him back. He tasted like rain and chocolate. I opened my mouth when I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip. His tongue began exploring my mouth. I gasped in shock when I felt something sharp scratch my lip. Mikal pulled away. His eyes were black and veins extended underneath his eyes. His canines extended from his mouth.

"I have to go." I watched as he walked out the door in confusion. I shook my head and lied down. It wasn't too soon after that I fell asleep.

I woke again three hours later to my phone going off. I groaned and dug it out of my pocket.

'1 new text message'

'Hey! You guys should come back over! We're playing sexual pool and Desi wants Jonathan to play with her!' -Emma