Fish Patty

This chapter is dedicated to two people. One is my best friend Lilly. The whole 'Fish Patty' thing is our nicknames for each other. Like she'll say it then I'll say smack then repeat it... and hopefully you get the idea. Secondly it's dedicated to @bvb_ninja. So yeah enjoy, vote, comment. Comment's make me happy. Just don't spam like two certain people did ;) The picture over there is of Johnny Christ bass. Just ignore Short Shit's odd facial expression... -_-

When I woke up I was disoriented. That was an understatement. I had no fucking idea where I was. So naturally I freak out. You know... start hyperventilating. All that jazz.

"Whoa! Cupcake chill out!" I relaxed as soon as I heard Mikal's voice. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Where am I?" He chuckled. I giggled because it sent vibrations through my body.

"You're at my house. The guys thought it'd be good to stay away from yours for a while." He yawned and stood up. I watched as he walked over to his dresser and grabbed my phone.

"So you just thought to keep me in your room?" I smirked. He grinned at me and nodded. He handed me my phone.

"Cupcake, you have like 3 text messages. They woke me up." He smirks. I nodded. Two were from Jinxx and one was unknown. I quickly texted it to see who it was. Then read over Jinxx texts. I smiled. He was sweet enough to check if I got home safe. I texted back saying that we ended up staying at a friend’s. "Secret admirer?" I looked up at Mikal.

"It's from Jinxx and some other dude. I don't know who... “I was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked down and saw the unknown messenger again. It said Ashley bitch. "And from Ashley." I quickly plugged in his number.

"So you had a good time then, huh?" I turned to Mikal. He had that glint in his eyes that showed he was upset. I nodded.

"Yeah it would have been better if you could have been there though." He smiled softly. He frowned soon after the smile fell. "What's wrong?" He looked me in the eye. They were darker than normal.

"I'm just worried about you. My dad is vicious. He'll do anything he can until you're dead." He told me. I felt my breath get caught in my throat.

"Well I have you, Alec, and Jonathan to protect me. Plus I can take care of myself Mikal. You shouldn't worry so much." Mikal chuckled at my response.

"'Don't worry so much' she says. Ha! I've spent the last few years worrying about you. All because I... It doesn't matter. Just please don't tell me not to worry." He closed his eyes. He cut himself off. Why? What was he going to say to me?

"All because you what! Mikal tell me please." I had to know. I felt that it was very important. Mikal sighed and rubbed his face tiredly. He shook his head and stood up.

"It doesn't matter. Look... We're all going to the mall today. Alec left about an hour ago and brought you back some clothes. Shower and get ready... ok?" I simply nodded and took the clothes that he'd set on his chair beside the closet.

I took off out of the room and ended up in the bathroom. I stood under the hot spray and cried. I cried because everything has gone to shit these last few hours. First I learn I'm a vampire with two covens out to get me. One to kill, and the other to serve as there Queen. Such a pleasant thought is it not. Secondly, Mikal is upset with me. That's torture in itself. I hated it when he got mad at me. He would ignore me until the problem eventually went away. I groaned as the water turned cold and got out. Looking at what Alec brought me I had to laugh.

He brought me my shirt that I had bought last night at the concert. It had Andy on one side and Craig on the other. I giggled. It was funny to wear a shirt when I hung out with those guys the night before. I slipped the shirt on then grabbed my old worn out skinny jeans. I had gotten bored and at some point lined the stitching with safety pins. I slipped on my batman converse and quickly stopped in front of the mirror. Mikal obviously didn't own a straightener so I was going curly haired today.