You Got It Stuck Where?

So sorry it's taken me this long to update and that it's not very long. I've been so busy... School starting back and everything... So bear with me. I was kinda just winging it here. I know it's horrible. Just so everyone knows. I'm kinda basing Cam off of my real life gay best friend. He's amazing. Big thanks to @AngelD13 and @bvb_ninja for giving me to characters... lol! Again I do not own Black Veil Brides nor Escape The Fate. If I did. I would be engaged to Jinxx. Over there is Jonathan with his badass Superman hoodie... ----------------->

Upon entering the warehouse we found out that it was actually the place they were staying until they left in a few days. It was pretty sweet. They had equipment set up and Andy was in one of the booths recording vocals, and CC was having a spaz attack over in the corner talking to Robert who looked angry. I looked over at Craig.

"What's that all about?" I questioned him.

"I have no idea whatsoever. They've been going at it since we got here." Craig shrugged. 

"That's what she said." I laughed. Craig stuck his tongue out at me.

"They're arguing on whose better. The Rev... And some other dude who's name escapes me." I glanced over at the new voice and discovered Max. "Hey! I saw you in the audience tonight!" I smiled and waved.

"Hi, I'm Isobel." I grinned at him.

"It's Mike Portnoy. Nice to meet you Isobel!" CC said suddenly beside us.

I stared at CC like he just kicked my favorite puppy. I really hope he wasn't saying that Mike Portnoy was better than the Rev. May he Rock In Peace foREVer!

CC glanced at my face and laughed. "I'm saying the Rev."

I let out a breath of relief. I was so glad I didn't have to kill him. I turned my attention to Robert. I glared at him. He held up his hands in mock surrender.

"Everyone is entitled to there on opinions. Meet to nice you, Isobel." I grinned widely.

"I like your style Mr. Ortiz. Has anyone ever mentioned that you look like Slash?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Once or twice it might have come up." He quickly walked off in a different direction. I saw him go up to Jonathan and that began talking.

Craig directed me to the couch which Monte was sitting at with Jinxx and Jake. I sat in between the two. We had been talking about random crap for the last 15 minutes when the door to the warehouse opened. I glanced up to see a girl walk in.

"Hey Desi! Come over and meet these peeps! They are epic!" CC shouted and began waving wildly.

The girl approached unsurely. I smiled at her. Which she quickly returned looking more confident.

"Hi! I'm Isobel. These are my brothers Alec, and Jonathan. That bitch over there is Cam. I'm the cool one." I told her smirking at my brothers. Jonathan was staring at her with wide eyes. I vaguely heard Alec curse under his breath. I quickly noticed why. Jonathan's fangs were protruding and veins were underneath. What did that mean? Was he ok?

"Umm... Nice to meet you, Desi. Jonathan here needs some fresh air. I'm going to take him outside real quick." Alec said and hurriedly picked him up and rushed out. I glanced around to see if anyone noticed. I was relived to find no one notice it. Looking at Desi though she looked shocked and... Was that hurt?

"I'm sorry. Don't mind them there all complete nutters. You get used to it after a while. Jonathan has his weird awkward moments. That was one of them." I smiled trying to reassure her. She nodded and sat beside me where Jinxx had just sat seconds before he got up with Jake.