I'm Sorry

As of this moment, well, not exactly this moment, it's been a few months since I decided, this story is hereby discontinued.

I will not pick this up further down the road, if I do, it won't have anything to do with Black Veil Brides or Escape the Fate. I'm sorry for this, especially sorry. This was my first story on here and as much as it pains me to admit, I simply don't like this story or the direction I was taking it.

Plus, I don't like Black Veil Brides anymore. At all.

Calm down, before you come at me with pitch forks, allow me to explain.

I started this story when I was 15 years old. I am 19 now, I've graduated, and I'm in college. A lot can happen in three years time. Trust me.

They were essentially a phase to me.

Albeit a long one, but let's face it, Andy is sort of a dick.

I mean, just look at the Golden God awards for 2013. I get people were booing him and everything, but take it from someones perspective. They're at an awards show full of heavy metal bands like Slayer, Anthrax, Cannibal Corpse, and then you have them.

If that still doesn't change your opinion. Get the fuck over it. I'm not going to take the time to fight over it.

In conclusion, thanks to all of the people who stuck around for this. I'm talking to Desi, Emma, Ari, and Paige. You guys are the best and I couldn't thank y'all enough.

This is Meagan_Mayhem signing off for the last time.

xxx