Perfect

First I would like to say thanks so much @AngelD13 for writing this chapter. It's amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better chapter. So everybody give a big round of applause to her. **clap clap clap** ;) I'll be uploading Emma's point of view when she get's done writing. SO EMMA HURRY!!!!!! lol

Again Thanks sooo much

(Desi P.O.V.) written by AngelD13

I was at Hottopic with Jake and Jinxx, they wanted to their roadie to be more "presentable".

"Go try this on!" Jake insisted, handing me a Black veil Brides T-shirt.

"And this." Jinxx added, giving me a bandeau and a revealing knit shirt.

"You're sure you're engaged?" I joked.

"What Sammi doesn't know won't hurt me." I giggled as I entered the changing room. As soon as I got undressed my phone pinged.

Jonathan: hey, whatcha doin'?

Me: Tryin' on clothes at Hottopic in the mall with Jake and Jinxx

Jonathan: And you didn't invite me?! Lol

Me: I sorry:(

Jonathan: Next time;)

I rolled my eyes, he was so adorable! I know it's crazy to think this, but I think I love him.

Complete opposite of when I first met him. When I walked in and he was staring at me; I thought 'cute guy totally interested!" Then when Alec took him out, I thought I did something to upset Jonathan. Jonathan told me it was because he thought I was so pretty. We talked a lot after that. About everything; he's one of those guys that just 'get' everything a girl says. He was special.

I stepped out of the changing room in the knit shirt.

"Yes!" Jake said. "And our girlfriends say we don't 'understand' fashion!"

"You just know what 'fashion' you want to see." I snarked, I changed into the BVB shirt; it got a round of applause also.

I had just gotten back into my ripped Asking Alexandria shirt, when I heard a desperate voice outside.

"Where is she?" It was Jonathan.

"I'm right here." I stepped out of the changing room. Instantly I was given a bone-crushing hug. "Hi."

"Can you stay around all the time? This is the quietest she's been in...Ever." Jake laughed.

I glared at him then turned to Jonathan. "What are you doing here?"

Jake and Jinxx left to pay for the shirts. "Ashley said you were here..." he looked a little sheepish. “I’m being a stalker."

He started to pull away from me, I pulled him back; into a dark corner of shirts. "No..." I leaned into him, he was comfortable. Just his body shape; everything was perfectly made for me. His arms fit perfectly around me; my head fit in the groove of his, barely reachable, shoulder just right.

I wandered...my face lifted to his, I kissed him lightly. I'd had many kisses, but none like this... It wasn't a long or involved kiss; but it still left me breathless. He smiled lightly.

I heard Isobel, Ami, and Emma comes in; anyone who couldn't must've been deaf. "Ooo! Look there! Jonathan and Desi in a particularly dark corner!" Ami shouted.

I buried my head in Jonathan's chest.

"It's alright, their just jealous." he whispered. Even though it wasn't really true, his words comforted me. Jake and Jinxx came up to us after the shouting match with Ami, Emma, and Isobel.

"We picked out some other stuff for you, but you have to wear the bra-thing." Jake said, meaning the knit shirt. I went to the changing room and put it on.

When Jonathan saw me, I became aware of how see-through it really was. I'm not "phat" but I know I could be skinnier. I tried to cover myself up with my arms. He chuckled and removed my arms from my stomach.

"You're perfect." Those two little words made my day. I looked at the floor, again breathless. We rejoined the group; Isobel was lying on the floor. I laughed with the group, vaguely aware of Jonathan's hands around my waist.

When we left the mall I didn't speak the whole way to the warehouse. My phone pinged.

Jonathan: I have to tell you something...

Me: you can tell me anything

Jonathan: I love you

Me: I love you too

I sighed contently.

"Good day?" CC asked.

"Perfect."