1

Adonis stood in a pack meeting that was hosted for just four of his men. His Beta, Jett that had been by his side since he took the reigns of Titan's Pack. His packs war general Jared and his second in command Damien. The room was filled with utter silence as Adonis looked over the board with a bored look on his face, his men awaiting his next move. Without hesitation he moved his packs piece to another part of the board.

The piece was placed on top of a raised map that showcased the terrain of unclaimed territory, he planned on taking. It was all apart of his elaborate plan in winning the upcoming war against those that had betrayed him and his father. The more land he covered, the more resources he could obtain which meant the more rouges he could initiate into the pack.

His pack was already at its strongest with a little over a hundred thousand members. The majority being pack warriors and then children, elders and omegas. Many of these people were rouges that had been banished from their packs due to a variety of treacherous reasons. Murder being the biggest one and when Adonis was just a boy he and his father was banished on a unfair account. His father being the brilliant man that he was had come up with the brilliant idea to create a pack of his own. One consisting of the unwanteds, the werewolves that were deemed too wild and uncontrollable for societies standards.

Adonis's packed was filled to the brim with rouges and flourishing perfectly, like a flower in the sun. Slowly but surely the pack began to expand and in such a short time. And what most packs would consider to be the scum of the earth rose to power in the blink of an eye. They had become one of the most powerful packs in the world, second to the Blood Moon Pack. The pack he and his father had been banished from.

Most people had been scared of rouges and they had a good reason as to why. You see once a wolf is banished and their connection from their pack is severed they slowly but surely begin to change. A innocent wolf could go from being the sweetest kindest person you could know to becoming a blood thirsty savage, a lost soul. Their smell shifts and their state of mind slowly starts to deteriorate until they become a shell of themselves, a shell rooted in nothing but anger and festering hatred.

If one was to find a rouge just before they took a complete change they could be brought into another pack. Some are able to keep a small part of their humanity and if they were lucky enough the whole. Knowing this Titan became the first leader of his kind to ever have the guts to create a functioning rouge pack. After all he had been the leader of another pack before and held knowledge that most people did not.

"If you don't mind me asking sir, why here? Though the territory is unclaimed it is excessively close to the New Moon's pack. Moving in so closely could possibly start a war."

Adonis grabbed his glass of whiskey off the table and takes a sip. The liquor no longer burned his throat but it always seemed to warm his chest going down. "If they are smart they will know not to do anything that'll get their entire pack wiped off the map. The land is unclaimed which means it is up for anyones taking. I will be taking it, rather they be willing to step aside or by force." He carelessly says with a shrug of his shoulders.

Jared shoots Jett a concerned look and shakes his head, knowing that arguing the powerful alpha down would only end in bloodshed. He would surely be killed and replaced at best, his death wouldn't be mourned, the people wouldn't care. Their loyalty to their alpha was great, they adored him, looked up to him as he took care of the pack. The proper way, even if alpha Adonis went on murderous killing sprees every now and again.

"I understand sir, how soon would you like us to start expanding the line?" Jared says.

"Until our scents are right on their doorstep, I want our presence known."