7

I haven't seen Adonis since the night I asked him for sex and cum.

I didn't think it would be a problem until I went back to Faye and told her the guy I asked walked away. Adonis seemed so angry with me, I wasn't trying to make him upset but it seemed like everything I did made him. I debated on chasing after him to apologize but I didn't want to continue to anger him after he stormed away from me. Unfortunately it made me sad because my mate, someone who I had learned from Zara and Faye was supposed to love me unconditionally didn't care for my feelings.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing wrong when it came to Adonis but rest assure I was going to find out. Faye did tell me that I could have went about it another way like being seductive or hint at it instead of outright asking. I was still learning but one thing I did know is that if I really wanted to I could easily seduce Adonis. I could easily use my powers but I didn't want to manipulate him, I wanted it be natural.

Give him the right look, say the right words and touch him in the right spots and I was sure he'd turn into putty. I'm not really sure how I knew since I'd never been put into such a position but its always seemed like second nature to me. To seduce and lure men in without a second thought.

I giggle just thinking about it when Paola walks into the kitchen.

I'm currently sitting at the island playing with cereal, something I didn't like too much. "Hi Paola." I greet her when she fully enters the kitchen.

She rolls her eyes, ignores me and heads over to the refrigerator. Opening the door she grabs a bottle of water, twists the cap off and takes a big gulp. She was coated in a layer of sweat wearing a sports bra and matching tights. She had been training the pack nonstop and unfortunately for me I was no longer allowed to train with the them after what I did to Layne.

I had tried to talk to him and even attempted to soothe his mind, he seemed to be doing better after it but still, he stayed far away from me. Dylan says I'll have to give him time to trust me since I did kill him after all.

"What's your deal with Alpha Adonis?" She asks placing a hand on her hip. Her dark brown eyes narrowing in on me suspiciously.

I frown, "I don't understand your question."

She sighs loudly, "I swear talking to you is like talking to a child. Must I break down everything I say to you."

"I am not a child and I am much older than you." I smile pushing my bowl away from me. I no longer wanted the food, the milk was luke warm and the cereal was soggy.

"How old are you?" She raises a brow. "Like nineteen or something?"

My smile widens because her question is silly. "Always."

She scoffs sitting her bottle of water down and takes a few questionable steps towards me. "That doesn't answer my question idiot."

"I assure you it does." I say kindly because even though I know Paola isn't very fond of me I refused to be cruel to her. It wasn't in my nature, I don't think there's ever been a time where I have been mean or cruel. "Furthermore I am smarter than every human on this planet."

"I have a very hard time believing you."

I laugh a little, "you don't have you, I'd hate to see you loose your mind if you knew all too."

Paola frowns, "what do you mean by all?"

"Everything." I muse.

"Ugh, I swear it feels like I'm talking to a wall." She grumbles but I can only shrug again. I'm not allow to give out such information, mankind wouldn't be able to handle it. Furthermore it wasn't my responsibility to break down everything I said. If you got it then good, if not... oh well. The same was for me, I was still a work in progress with my understanding of the human world but slowly it was piecing itself together in my mind.