8

A/N: Nyota's bikini.

Faye was off of work today so she decided to take me for a dip in the river. Apparently a lot of the pack members come there often to swim when ever they had the chance and I could see why.

The place was beautiful, similar to the waterfall I lived under. This one's a smaller with grass and beautiful blue colored flowers surrounding it. There's a large body of water in front of the waterfall with large boulders sitting on either side. They are so big that a few of the packs members climbed on top of them to soak up the sun.

It was was breathtaking and I can't help the smile that paints my lips. "It's beautiful." I say following behind Faye and Dylan.

"I thought you would like it." Faye nudges me, pulling her long braids out of her face and into a bun.

"Thank you both for bringing me here." I look around noticing some of the others are jumping off the waterfall. Some are swimming around while others are splashing each out laughing loudly. I had also noticed that many of the people here were naked. The girls are topless or completely nude while the guys have long since removed their swimming trunks.

I didn't like wearing tight clothes or anything for that matter. I was already tugging at my bikini the moment I slipped into it. I wanted to remove it.

"So what do you want to do first? Take a dip in the water or sit on the rocks and tan?" Dylan says licking his bottom lip.

Dylan is handsome, really handsome with light blonde hair and shimmering green eyes. A slim but pointed nose and a sharp jawline. He has a little stubble on his chin and a few freckles around his eyes with a nice, hard sculpted body.

He's really nice to me, he was the first male to talk to me after Adonis told the others to not talk to me. While all of the others avoided being too close to me he was the one that always came to stand by me. He was kind and often guiding me so that I could better understand their world. I think that he likes me, he touches me a lot, subtly and alway talks about how pretty I am. I find it sweet and I can always count on him to make my day just a bit better.

"You tan Dylan?" Faye shoots him a playful smirk her lips curling up at the slightest.

"I'm not ashamed to say I do, I'm still trying to convince everyone I'm not a vampire. They keep calling me pale."

I giggle, "you're not pale silly, you're just pink."

Faye bursts into a fit of laughter, clutching her belly while Dylan pouts cutely. "I'm not pink."

I poke his cheek, "yes you are. Cutie."

Dylan swats my hands away, "fuck off." He grumbles. "I'm not cute, I'm a man."

Faye speaks once she sobers up from her laughter. "I think I want to tan," she says pointing to a giant bolder. "We can climb on the rocks, they have the best view of the waterfall."

I nod my head happily following behind Faye as Dylan follows behind me. We make our way over to a rock free of anyone else and climb. I am the last one to make it up, Faye sits her woven bag down and pulls out some shades and sunscreen before tossing me and Dylan two towels.

I lay my towel out how I see them do it and sit between them.

"How long are you staying here Nyota? I mean in Titans pack, this is the longest I've ever seen someone living on the territory without being initiated into the pack." Faye starts.

"Oh I don't know." I shrug, "as long as I am welcomed I suppose."

"Maybe Alpha Adonis forgot about you. I mean we  hold them every two weeks."