TCRI

No one's p.o.v

"If we keep looking, we're bound to find it" Leonardo says a bit happily as he gives a thumbs up, then he walks forward saying "we just have to keep believing in ourselves." Leo blinks a bit as he says "I don't think it's going to be that easy" the group is behind them. "I don't know what it's like in your world, we have a lot of sewer here" Leo continues as they walk. Donatello's looking at his tracker as he says "I'm getting a really strong Technodrome reading. It's just up ahead" though up ahead there wasn't anything at all, so Donnie deadpans at this.

Sighing a bit annoyed he says "another dead end" Michelangelo just says "must be all the raw sewage, dude" Raph lifted his fist at that. He was about to hit Michelangelo for saying such a stupid thing- when an explosion happened above them. The group screams a bit before footbots on those weird little spider bot machines land by them. "What the heck?!" April yells out, then a giant screen comes down and shows Kraang-guy on the screen. He's smiling as he says "ah there you are, you repulsive reptiles" then he motions around the place.

"Welcome to our little ambush~" Then he made his tentacles touch before Shred-Head appears on the screen looking a bit confused. "Can they hear us? Is this thing on??" Shred-Head asks as he gets more in the way to see if it was on. Kraang-guy was a bit annoyed as he says "yes, it's ON, you ninja nincom-" Shred-Head then hurt Kraang-guy in a way. The view changed as we look at the group instead, they're raising an eyebrow or eye-ridge at their stupidity. Shed-Head now has the camera as he says "sorry to disappoint, turtles - but we're too busy with taking over the world."

Now he slightly glares at the camera saying "instead! I hope you appreciate the little party we arranged for you" then he starts laughing. Raph was annoyed at this as he throws his sai at the screen, breaking it as it now falls back. Behind it we now see two footbots on the spider machines as they're basically ready to fight. Raphael was the first to say "see!? Cool, but rude! I told you, dudes" no one responded to him. Though Sam did say "alright, turtles and April - let's send them to the scrap heap!" Everyone gets ready with their weapon.

Louisa's p.o.v

I breathe in and out as I stop on a rooftop- for some reason Powers told me to just chill out on TCRI and look around to clear my mind. 'Though when did you ever care for when I wasn't okay?' I think a bit annoyed as I roll my eyes. After a bit of just looking down at the sidewalk I notice an EPF worker as he looks around confused. Not to mention I see something climbing up the side of the building, my eyes widen at this. Softly growling I fly down to the ground and see the EPF worker run the other way, so I use my speed a bit.

Without anyone noticing I'm pretty sure I go towards the elevator- especially since it opened on its own and I went to the top of it. Next thing I know is it went down a bit roughly before it stayed here especially since this is the first floor. Rocksteady and Bebop then appear out of nowhere as Rocksteady does Bebop's usual Michael Jackson impression. I try not to laugh at that as I stay here, they haven't noticed me though as I'm basically right above them. One of them pushed a button and we start going up... it's very quiet as we go, but Bebop spoke up.

"Yo, Rock" Bebop says as he takes a few steps forward- with that Rocksteady responds with "da?" Now he looks back at his big friend. "Do you think that Shredder and Kraang respect us?" Bebop asks as he looks at Rocksteady. Then he adds "like, we're.. a real part of the team, right?" Rocksteady must've already thought about this. He was quick to answer "I think that when we return with Kraang crystal, they will give respect we deserve." Breathing in and out I drop down and land on my feet as I look at the two, they look at me shocked.

They softly scream a bit as they look at me "look, when it comes to Shredder or any Kraang, they only respect those who are strong in their eyes. Like how the Shredder in our dimension mainly only trusted in Tigerclaw to do the important work. And Kraang never respect anyone but themselves or other Kraang... they're using you to do all their hard work. All because they know they can't" I say as I look at them, they share a look before looking at me. Holding out my hand I say "I knew you guys respected me, so I took a chance on both of you."

Bebop lifts up his shades as I say "and you both proved me right to take that chance... but more of recently you've endangered my life." Rocksteady looks down while holding his hands "da... little dog girl is right" I softly smile at this. "Please, just help us take down Kraang-guy and Shred-Head!.. you can turn the tides on this fight" I say as my smile grows. Bebop hums in thought saying "how's this, g? We tell you where that Technodrome thingy is. If you tell us something about you" I smile at this saying "deal, I think I know something that can clear a bit of confusion."

The two look at me a bit with smiles as I say "you know how I have powers?" They both nod before I say "that's because of something very important. Maybe even a little messed up, you see - I'm not from this dimension or the other turtles' dimension. I come from my own where mutants don't exist, it's just people and regular animals. The Kraang changed that when they accidentally opened a portal and it sucked me here. From that portal I got powers" with that I make a bit of snowflakes come from my right hand.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever